• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Anyone else shocked that the 9.9 SS didn't get anymore bids for the final 5 days of the auction? :o

:facepalm:

the shill warnings went a long way in protecting people from getting hosed. I hope a fake account is eating it, and having to bid retract.

If it was a fake account, they've chased that particular book before when it was listed - I guess everyone will just have to wait and see if this one pops up again to learn the truth.

WOW, hear is the answer, SHILL BIDDER..Guess what auction POPPED up again.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-SS-2x-Signed-Norton-and-Seeley-Image-Comics-MINT-/221209910285?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3381235c0d

What a d-bag

Not you Hulk, the shill auctioner

Edited by HugeRosen

Hulk owns 4 of the 9.9 blues. He doesn't own any of the 9.9 SS's. He bought the 10.0 SS. The 9.9 SS was bought by someone else, who immediately listed on eBay as a BIN, then removed it to put it up for auction, had their friend shill it up to 1200, now relisted it 2 days later back at the original BIN price.

I thought he owned all of the 9.9s but I guess he called off the plans of owning all of them when the 10 came to market.

Thanks for the explanation, I was just confused by the multiple listings from multiple sellers.

Anyone else shocked that the 9.9 SS didn't get anymore bids for the final 5 days of the auction? :o

the shill warnings went a long way in protecting people from getting hosed. I hope a fake account is eating it, and having to bid retract.

If it was a fake account, they've chased that particular book before when it was listed - I guess everyone will just have to wait and see if this one pops up again to learn the truth.

WOW, hear is the answer, SHILL BIDDER..Guess what auction POPPED up again.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-SS-2x-Signed-Norton-and-Seeley-Image-Comics-MINT-/221209910285?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3381235c0d

:banana: i love being right :banana:

I'd like to see the feedback of the guy who 'won' the auction. He had a 9 feedback, now he has 11. With like an 87% bid activity with the seller. I bet the 'seller' left the 'winner' good feedback too. I hope eBay makes this 'seller' pay all his fees

Despite all the negativity of the Revival #1 CGC copies I see over at Lyria sells of Revival are still popping up in Most Watched, Most Active and Comics To Watch sorts all the time. Not the same auction but different ones. It just means that the series has a lot of interest. I find that encouraging. :grin:

got a spare #4 9.8 in there :baiting:

Sorry, :sorry:

Although I am waiting on the arrival of a #4 2nd print CGC 9.8 which could be hardest book to find in high grade :grin:

I gave up on subsequent prints. Couldn't get a #4 or #5 2nd print in grade. It made me very :frustrated: when I kept ordering one and it would arrive looking rough. I would love to have #5b in 9.8.