• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

All the kids are talking about Rachel Rising, but I still love you Em Rising (I mean, Revival).

Looking forward to reading #9 :cloud9:

I love me some Em as well. I'm going to have to download #9. Not going to make it to the LCS until next week and I'm starting to feel like tyrone biggums.

All the kids are talking about Rachel Rising, but I still love you Em Rising (I mean, Revival).

Looking forward to reading #9 :cloud9:

I love me some Em as well. I'm going to have to download #9. Not going to make it to the LCS until next week and I'm starting to feel like tyrone biggums.

33859417.jpg

Wait until someday the Movie is announced for REVIVAL-- Ryan , oh BOY !!! And just by seeing the announcement for all these comics, I believe our time will come...

:wishluck:

One can hope.......but with a revival knock off show and now RR show announced, its not looking good for a Revival Show...... 2c

I'm not sure why the RR tv talk would deter Revival. I haven't read RR but are the stories that similar?

I still don't get the RR craziness either. They announced their intention to film a tv show yet the company has no tv channel to air it on? (shrug)

Wait until someday the Movie is announced for REVIVAL-- Ryan , oh BOY !!! And just by seeing the announcement for all these comics, I believe our time will come...

One can hope.......but with a revival knock off show and now RR show announced, its not looking good for a Revival Show...... 2c

On the Contrary, I think this is a big Plus for Revival..Just give it some time, I really hope the show goes through with RR...

On the Contrary, I think this is a big Plus for Revival...

Really? How so?

I'm not sure why the RR tv talk would deter Revival. I haven't read RR but are the stories that similar?

I still don't get the RR craziness either. They announced their intention to film a tv show yet the company has no tv channel to air it on? (shrug)

Well I think it's close enough that with a show possibility announced and the fact that there is going to be a Revival knock off show soon that it really hurts Revival......at least in the sprint, but the long run who knows.

On the Contrary, I think this is a big Plus for Revival...

Really? How so?

IMO, Hulk means it can be good for Revival because other TV outlets will want to pick it up seeing the similar shows on competing outlets.