• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

got a spare #4 9.8 in there :baiting:

I've been keeping my eye out for a #4 first print also. I've yet to see one on eBay or here. :(

There are only 12 on the census and I have one so there are only 11 that could possibly be for sale, so not an easy book to find. The second print is even rarer at the moment with only 1 in CGC 9.8.

I've been keeping my eye out for a #4 first print also. I've yet to see one on eBay or here. :(

There are only 12 on the census and I have one so there are only 11 that could possibly be for sale, so not an easy book to find. The second print is even rarer at the moment with only 1 in CGC 9.8.

I have a few nice copies, but subbing them from AUS is a bit painful... Hopefully there are more on slow track that will surface soon.

I have a few nice copies, but subbing them from AUS is a bit painful... Hopefully there are more on slow track that will surface soon.

I have a raw that could easily hit 9.8 as well but to get a CGC 9.8 at the moment is tough as there just are not that many out there.

Hope you get one soon (thumbs u

I have a raw that could easily hit 9.8 as well but to get a CGC 9.8 at the moment is tough as there just are not that many out there.

Hope you get one soon (thumbs u

Thanks mate.

1 sold on ebay, DRE sold it, and i forget how i came to miss it. I have a subscription with him on it, but it started at 5. it was BIN'd same day or something when it happened.

I have several fours that would 9.8, but my comic budget is tied up in other endeavors and I havent subbed anything in a while.

Edited by CBT

eBay doesn't care about shilling. I'm assuming they got paid on the last 'sale' to the a***l ( 13 ) so they could care less. Feel bad for the high bidder right now cause he just got bid up and is most likely not getting outbid now.

And this is just straight up blatant shilling. Not even trying to hide it. If eBay can't see that, then shilling will never be enforced.

Edited by HugeRosen

You are right, he bidded on it AGAIN with the same name he used before, it had 9 positives now the name has 13 i think... What is his BOARDIE name....??