• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Well, I'm not surprised.

Let's be honest, the whole modern market was nuts and now it's getting back to where prices should be. People have priorities in life, and cgc comics are way down on a lot of people's lists.

still waiting for the Dead slabs to drop :(

if you mean #1, its a cornerstone book of the modern market. It would be the last to see an effect.

The more people panic, the more WD 1's will come to market with guys running auctions instead of bin's, and then the price will drop, and perhaps drop severely.

still waiting for the Dead slabs to drop :(

if you mean #1, its a cornerstone book of the modern market. It would be the last to see an effect.

The more people panic, the more WD 1's will come to market with guys running auctions instead of bin's, and then the price will drop, and perhaps drop severely.

cant wait! :banana:

and CBT, i was speaking about Key Dead Slabs, not just #1

well, Branget's 3x 9.8 mentality/formula (which I agree with), off of that sale, would peg the 9.8 around $75ish, which is what it actually sells for....

Yeah, I agree. It might have gone for maybe a a bit more on eBay but this is a lot closer to its realistic value than the recent buy it now type sales we've seen.

recent BIN's thought they were getting a deal as the previous sales were wildly inflated $900 types. baseline should have been $300 area they were going for before, not shocking to see sales below that level