• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

What I collect is awesome and what you collect is . Thats what your comments boil down to...

I personally thought your comments, regards shame etc were very rude... I can collect and spend my money on whatever I like thank you. Offering an opinion is fine but judging the collecting habits of others, in a rude way, isn't.

+ 100 ...You can collect and spend your Cash on whatever you want, Period. TO HELL WITH EVERYONE ELSE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

:taptaptap:

All hail the Revival King!!! (worship)

Now THAT is how you have a top Registry set!

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=68302

Congrats Gazzy!! :applause:

:gossip: Incoming Revival sales thread in T-minus 3...2...1 lol

what a waste for all that second, third, fourth , image first edition. shame on people doing that to win.

(shrug)

What are you trying to say?

The Registry is a checklist of all the available slabbed comics in a set. Why is it shameful to own all the books in a set? I'm very proud to have supported Revival enough to own every book, but 3 (not in the registry set yet), released.

I might also add that I have every Uncanny X-men book from issue 300 to End including all but a few variants and reprints (I did have from 1 - end before I sold them a few years back). I've always liked thed variant chase.

spending money on non sense reprint is waste that is what I'm saying, at least you got a different looking cover. look at Saga, EOW reprints are shame to be exist. Image reprint is just a way they try to suck more money out hard core fan. even they claim that is for increase the new readership. they give no respect to you. I'm sure they are glad you brought every cover that exist.

if you like to slab image first books, might as well pull your dollars out and burn them.

"I've always liked thed variant chase." <<< a nicely done variant always add value to your collection. 2nd ----- 100th reprints (tsk)

Your grammar is atrocious.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=68302

what a waste for all that second, third, fourth , image first edition. shame on people doing that to win.

(shrug)

The Registry is a checklist of all the available slabbed comics in a set. Why is it shameful to own all the books in a set? I'm very proud to have supported Revival enough to own every book, but 3 (not in the registry set yet), released.

I might also add that I have every Uncanny X-men book from issue 300 to End including all but a few variants and reprints (I did have from 1 - end before I sold them a few years back). I've always liked thed variant chase.

spending money on non sense reprint is waste that is what I'm saying, at least you got a different looking cover. look at Saga, EOW reprints are shame to be exist. Image reprint is just a way they try to suck more money out hard core fan. even they claim that is for increase the new readership. they give no respect to you. I'm sure they are glad you brought every cover that exist.

if you like to slab image first books, might as well pull your dollars out and burn them.

"I've always liked thed variant chase." <<< a nicely done variant always add value to your collection. 2nd ----- 100th reprints (tsk)

:troll::signfunny:

(shrug)

It's obvious english isn't his first language so that's bit of a low dig there.

(shrug)

It probably isn't, but plenty of native speakers around here aren't much better.

FAR from a 10/9.9 but I LOVE the re-mark sketch. :whee:

Seller said 9.0 grade comes from a impacted corner, but none look THAT bad from any scans. I'm hoping there may have been some red ink bleed through that may have contributed to the grade, 9.0 or not, I love the cover re-mark!

revivalcgc9sszebrasketch_zpsef6b1f6a.jpg

Any of you other Revival collectors seen many similar re-marks like this?

Cheers!

I have never seen a sketch like that?! That is AWESOME?! Who even cares about that number! The sketch is so cool?! (worship)

So, after arrival and closer inspection, the only visible flaw is a very small corner blunt on the upper left back corner, that does not even go through to the front. really cant pin why a 9.0 was given. That being said...

I believe maybe the red ink may have bleed through to other pages and affected the grade. The auto/skecth/ having an affect on grade is something that comes up more in sports cards grading, but has anyone had that happen with cgc? does anyone know if grading notes are available from CGC?

Cheers!

Awesome! thanks!!

the results are:

Grader Notes:

Left Top Back Cover Crease Breaks Color

that's all it says. Doesn't seem to break color, very minor.

You know what they say...

"Grade ain't nothing but a number, yo." :cool:

Yeah, don't sweat that grade AT ALL. Looks like a true 1:1 to me which makes it priceless!! (worship) Absolutely the coolest sketch on a copy I've seen yet! (thumbs u

:gossip: Does anyone else have experience with grader notes? I'm trying to decide between two DD books and I'm thinking about buying the grader notes. But they're $10 each and if I got a one liner, I'd feel :frustrated: Anyone have experience with them?

(shrug)

Normally i would leave it be. But his job on what someone else collects was uncalled for.

also ... "Loc: maryland "

(shrug)

Normally i would leave it be. But his job on what someone else collects was uncalled for.

I'm with you TBP!! (thumbs u - I mean, it's kind of ignorant and insulting to come into a book's thread when a person is celebrating putting together the top registry set for that book and then bash collecting subsequent printings of said book! :screwy:

If you don't have anything nice to say to .... shut the :censored:

(shrug)

What's wrong with Maryland?