• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Deluxe Hardcover is out this week.

https://www.imagecomics.com/comics/releases/revival-vol.-1-deluxe-collection-hc

Solicitation and cover for issue 17 in January, possibly spoilery...

revival-17.jpg

REVIVAL #17

story TIM SEELEY

art MIKE NORTON

cover JENNY FRISON

JANUARY 29

32 PAGES / FC / M

$2.99

Dana chases down an assassin, while Em wonders if she’s becoming an assassin. SECRETS ARE REVEALED! SOMEONE DIES!

The cover to #16 is da shiznit!

I still love this book, a lot! Had a chance to shoot the breeze with Seeley and Norton for a bit. Told them initially I thought the ghost/spirit things could be aliens and this would turn out to be a Body Snatchers type of story. Seeley said they're working on keeping things being not what they seem and the upcoming arcs will probably throw us (the fans) some curve balls and it'll be like "holy ish!"

I've seen a couple CGC 8's on eBay. How does that even happen? How do you submit a book that wrecked? I don't get it..

possibly damaged in shipment. Outside of that or being very uneducated in the grading department, I have no idea.

Edited by awakeintheashes

I still love this book, a lot! Had a chance to shoot the breeze with Seeley and Norton for a bit. Told them initially I thought the ghost/spirit things could be aliens and this would turn out to be a Body Snatchers type of story. Seeley said they're working on keeping things being not what they seem and the upcoming arcs will probably throw us (the fans) some curve balls and it'll be like "holy ish!"

Tim told me #17 will be the issue that seriously blows the minds of their readers, can't wait :cloud9:

Tim told me #17 will be the issue that seriously blows the minds of their readers, can't wait :cloud9:

:cloud9: Happy Birthday Buddy! :foryou:

:cloud9: Happy Birthday Buddy! :foryou:

Cheers mate.

Just treated myself by ordering the Hardcover of Revival, can't wait :cloud9:

Edited by gaz2810i

Yeah, I can't wait!

By the way, Happy B'day!

Just picked up my Deluxe HC of issues 1-11.

Also has all the Phantom and variant covers, so other pin-ups and also the original -script and sketches for the first issue.

:)

I saw it at Midtown today and it is a really nice looking book. I was so tempted to buy it, but I held out. I hear it has a lot of cool stuff including the pages from the FCBD book.

I will most likely give in eventually and purchase a copy...

What channel

Sundance channel. It's all in French with subtitles, but it's the same concept as Revival. I think this is the one that caused the controversy a few months back?

It's good. Very creepy. Been and gone in the UK now.

All I could do while watching it was compare it to Revival. It's so similar in concept and tone. Good show, made me want to go back and read my TPBs