• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

was it the show cancellation that caused Revival fever to peter out...or something else. Just doesn't seem to be as crazy as it was. not to mention sales seemed to have tanked a bit.

Does any of this matter the story and art as good as ever, if not better. :/

That #18 cover is freaking me out.

Who do you guys think it is?! :gossip: it's the old lady!

And I'm with gaz... if all of the speculators have moved away from the series meh The story and art are awesome and I can't see how the story unfolds! I'm hooked!

That #18 cover is freaking me out.

Who do you guys think it is?! :gossip: it's the old lady!

And I'm with gaz... if all of the speculators have moved away from the series meh The story and art are awesome and I can't see how the story unfolds! I'm hooked!

It's the corpse from the story in the FCBD issue that was being incinerated! lol

I agree with you, I enjoy the art and story. I'm in it for the long haul.

hm That's a good call.

I'm still calling the old lady. She didn't die when she burned herself. Just her burned muscles, ligaments, skin, etc. needed time to "revive"... now she's pissed about what happened and wants revenge. The Revivers will find out - they can't die no matter what they do. They'll keep coming back. Until their souls are returned to their bodies or they resolve whatever issue they need to resolve until they can pass on. Em's obviously will be giving up he love for the Professor and finding out it was him that killed her.

was it the show cancellation that caused Revival fever to peter out...or something else. Just doesn't seem to be as crazy as it was. not to mention sales seemed to have tanked a bit.

Show cancellation killed secondary market sales pretty quickly. Happens to most books though.

Still a great book nonetheless...