• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Don't forget his sweet art for 3 Floyd's Zombie Dust, they are one of my favorite breweries as well. Just finished issue 2 and I have been enjoying this book so far after sleeping on it pretty hard.

ZD.jpeg

cool label. Now I need to track down this beer!!

I still need to check out the brewpub, it's not too far from me, just over the border in my least favorite State of Indiana. Dreadnaught is another great beer of theirs and I had Panzer Wolf the other night and it was also really good. Haven't had a beer I don't like from them yet. They're going to open a Lagunitas in Chicago. Between those, Two Brothers and Revolution, Milwaukee isn't far away, I'm spoiled with local breweries... :cloud9:

Sorry for the :signofftopic:rantrant

Where are my Revival peeps at? (shrug)

Just read #15. :cloud9:

just got caught up. looks like there is some trouble brewing. Interested to see what that last page of issue 15 leads to. :grin:

I am unorganized and don't want to dig thru my long boards for Revival floppies.

That guy on the last page looks familiar. Was he in any previous issues?

Revival #15:

I think the cover is a bit telling. Dana will investigate Em's murder extensively.

It's good to see the events that we saw as imminent have all kicked off in issue #15:

(+) Uproar by the town folk versus the Revived persons. This will be led by Edmund.

(+) Some form of a detainment camp for the Revived persons.

I just haven't figured on May Tao or Lester Majak will come into play.

I suspect that May will bring awareness of the detainment camp to the greater nation.

Edited by revivedrevival

I recently learned that Amazon is a very bad choice for trying to get a hold of limited hardcovers.

My order was submitted in early November for Revival and Peter Panzerfaust hardcovers.

I tried to save on the combined shipping by shipping the two together (PP had a later release date).

Amazon never set the Revival hardcover aside. By the time they addressed my order, they were out of the Revival hardcovers.

In the end As my option was to pay an extra $15, I never ordered the PP hardcover.

I was able to find some Revival hardcovers though (MyComicShop).

Somehow, Amazon has a double listing for the REVIVAL hardcover. Not sure why, but that could be the issue.

One is under ISBN 1607068176 which I don't think is correct. That shows it being a preorder.

The other is under ISBN 1607068141. That one shows as in stock for $21.65 with 7 left and more on the way.