• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Nice thing about Seeley is he can write in story arcs of 4 to 5 or he can write one book stories. He has the talent to pull either off. Look at Hack Slash. He wrote one shots, minis, 1-32 Volume 1 in story arcs of 3 to 5 and then wrote all types of one shot tie ins at the same time. You are good hands with him.

I'm reading the Hack/Slash Omnibuses (Omnibie?) right now! Love it! :grin:

I just picked up the tpb volume one of Hoax Hunters. One of the authors is Steve Seeley (Tim's brother).

HH and Hack/Slash will keep me busy until the new issue of Revival comes out in a few weeks.

Anybody else check out the Deluxe Hardcover and wonder where we could find the Phantom Variant for issue 11, or just me?

Nope not just you, IMO It's the best of the Phantom variants (thumbs u

I've just not seen it anywhere else (shrug)

Tim said the Revival 11 Phantom cover was unused, so it's not out there, just extra art in the Hardcover.

Jenny told me Larry commissioned 12 covers and between her finishing issues 11 and 12 he pulled the plug, stopping at only 10. 12 therefore was never created but 11 is unpublished. A pity as it's the one Phanom cover that would actually add something to the series IMO.

Issue 18 Cover...

REVIVAL18.jpg

Solicitation....

REVIVAL #18

(W) Tim Seeley (A) Mike Norton (CA) Jenny Frison

In Shops: 2/26/2014

SRP: $2.99

While Dana is obsessed with discovering the identity of the masked Reviver who attacked her, her family is falling apart. And just what has escaped Reviver Anders Hine been up?

In Shops: 2/26/2014

SRP: $2.99

TPB 3 Solicited Cover (not sure that's the final image)...

revivaltpb3.jpg

Solicitiation...

REVIVAL TP VOL 03 A FARAWAY PLACE

(W) Tim Seeley (A) Mike Norton & Various (CA) Mike Norton, Jenny Frison

In Shops: 2/19/2014

SRP: $14.99

For one day in rural central Wisconsin, the dead came back to life. Now the living and the recently returned struggle to maintain a sense of normalcy amidst political and religious conflicts. Officer Dana Cypress is hot on the trail of a man she believes may have murdered her sister Em, but Em herself is on a quest through the snowy woods to find the strange glowing creature that haunts a child.

In Shops: 2/19/2014

SRP: $14.99

was it the show cancellation that caused Revival fever to peter out...or something else. Just doesn't seem to be as crazy as it was. not to mention sales seemed to have tanked a bit.

Edited by krighton