• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

And they're gone! :cry:

I should have an extra one if you are still looking. I ordered 3 because when I ordered one direct from the site I got a message saying they were out of stock so I ordered 2 off eBay. I just got shipping notices on all 3 so I'll let you know if they all arrive

Thanks Rosen if you could hook me up! (thumbs u

lol

lol

I'll let you know what I get in

Wow that's cool guess when you leave the country for a while and don't have internet you miss out on this kind of stuff :(

Sad you haven't read it yet and bailing on your flip....just sayin

If he bought it to sell why is it sad? Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe he is using the money to buy other comics he likes more....

If he bought it to sell why is it sad? Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe he is using the money to buy other comics he likes more....

But he doesn't know if he likes them more if he hasn't read them (shrug)

And TBH i'm not convinced he is even allowed to advertise his sales in here...There is a place for that...just sayin.

And TBH i'm not convinced he is even allowed to advertise his sales in here...There is a place for that...just sayin.

I agree 100%, he shouldnt, but he can be PM'd for that. I posted the ebay links to show some positive info and get the thread going again. People arguing wasnt what i had in mind, that's all that i was "just saying".

If he wants to buy it and not read it, he's missing out, but its his choice. Back on to the subject of Revival, I think it's great to see the raw copies of issue 1 breaking $20. Considering they languished for months and months, it's pretty sweet.

People were excited when they started consistently selling above $10. It looks like a solid push for breaking through the $20 barrier, with a health bump to #2 also.

I agree 100%, he shouldnt, but he can be PM'd for that. I posted the ebay links to show some positive info and get the thread going again. People arguing wasnt what i had in mind, that's all that i was "just saying".

If he wants to buy it and not read it, he's missing out, but its his choice. Back on to the subject of Revival, I think it's great to see the raw copies of issue 1 breaking $20. Considering they languished for months and months, it's pretty sweet.

People were excited when they started consistently selling above $10. It looks like a solid push for breaking through the $20 barrier, with a health bump to #2 also.

Your ebay links were fine as they are good discussion points.

The Revival following has been a little odd to say the least. In the sense that it hasn't been over hyped like some books but yet it seems to continue to be in most readers pull lists. People have been reluctant to spend the money on it and speculate olike other books yet it continues to plug along and slowly hit milestones.

It is second only to Saga in the reading stakes and the art is fantastic. It has great potential to be either a movie or TV show, has a relatively low print run isn't hindered by loads of variants (but does have a load of later printings) and has great creative team behind it.

I'm not speculating on it, never do but higher prices on the secondary market is never a bad thing and seeing as I have a full set in 9.8's then I am happy for it to rise and rise because I have my books :cool:

Your ebay links were fine as they are good discussion points.

I'm not speculating on it, never do but higher prices on the secondary market is never a bad thing and seeing as I have a full set in 9.8's then I am happy for it to rise and rise because I have my books :cool:

Cheers, and nice one also Ryan, I was looking at Raw because there are a lot of blacksheep in the CGC category, but nice to see it's spilling over there too.

re: speculating

I too have my set of 9.8 books, I slabbed my own Sketch and Regular print, and bought Third Eye and 1:10 during the downturn in mid fall.

Though I do also have several copies of 1 & 2 raw, and two copies of the rest since.

Edited by CBT

I'm going to read the TPB so I don't mess up my books. I have doubles of revival. I'm selling my 9.8 so I can buy something better, I still have another NM copy. I'm having a positive day. Nothing can bring me down. :cloud9: P.S. I deleted the post about my listings, your right there is a place for that, and I apologize. I removed it and it will never be done again. Now my street has been swept, *brushes of hands*

Edited by retrothecollector

I'm going to read the TPB so I don't mess up my books. I have doubles of revival. I'm selling my 9.8 so I can buy something better, I still have another NM copy. I'm having a positive day. Nothing can bring me down. :cloud9: P.S. I deleted the post about my listings, your right there is a place for that, and I apologize. I removed it and it will never be done again. Now my street has been swept, *brushes of hands*

(thumbs u

Glad I picked up a doubled ss of #1 for 80 about 2 weeks ago. Also glad I got in on the ground floor with this one, I don't have the stockpiles that some of you do but I'm happy with the 7 (I think) raw of #1 I have.

Edited by Miso

It will be interesting to see how far this book can run. Right now it seems like there is a huge gapping up occuring with a lot of Image #1s that have hit #5+ in their runs. The question is how long will they be able to maintain the momentum.