• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Did someone mention group shot :whistle:

20130102_172952-1.jpg

20130102_173035.jpg

I do have an Epic Kill #2 First and second print but the first is at CGC and the I couldn't find the second. I also have another FCBD which is at CGC as well.

Edited by gaz2810i

Awesome! (thumbs u

Guess you'll own the registry slot of this series when it opens up... (thumbs u

Thanks mate (thumbs u

Probably not, seeing how many people are getting this signed and and I don't have the inclination to :/

Plus Ryan has a lovely #1 9.9 that I would love but is not for sale...

Edited by gaz2810i

same, books that beg for slabbing and broke. And wife's birthday is at the end of the month.

Forgot about the wifes birthday... (jewelry for wife.... or slabs.... jewelry for wife........... OR slabs....... hm )

Compromise: Slabs for the wife :grin:

My wife's 30th is coming up too and I've already been warned that the usual flowers and 'modestly' priced gift are not sufficient this year. :makepoint:

I had to sell a lot of my slabs because of my girlfriend's "put a ring on it" campaign.

Managed to keep 1 revival and a bunch raw and Saga #1 and #2 9.8...for now...

Edited by awakeintheashes

Yeah... women and children first. I want to make the pilgramage to NYCC one year, but the cost would take away from family vacation and other family related needs. :sorry:

You could take them along and "pretend" to recreate Home Alone 2. You get to go to the con and they get to booby-trap an abandoned apartment building. Mom can supervise or be one of the sticky-bandits.

Boom! Vacation Planned!

Could I please ask the mods why they deleted Larry's expletive-filled rant against "ThoseBackPages".

It was crass, obscene and quite vile.

When Larry reveals his true colours - what gives you the right to hide the ugly side from those that are unaware?

Not Cool Larry. (tsk)