• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Things are a little warmer on the Revival side of the street...

CGC 9.8 Ending Thursday

Thanks for that Ryan - a move in the right direction.

Maybe the initial 'dump' of fast-tracked #1's diluted the buying market, and what with cgc's poor modern TaT, a gap has opened up for demand to finally outstrip supply.

Hopefully somebody won't rush out and dump another 50 9.8's on ebay and kill off this upturn......

(Yes that was a hint to someone who is sitting on a shedload of these..... :foryou: )

Not reading comics you are trying to flip is like betting on football without watching the games...just sayin.

I'm not trying to bash or undermine, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind it.

Not really. When you easily see how much the books are currently selling for and how much they're being hyped and selling for on eBay, its easy to flip without reading.

GPA recent sales #1

9.9 - $400

9.8 - $71

9.6 - $33 - but that seems an outlier - ave is steady at $45ish

Not reading comics you are trying to flip is like betting on football without watching the games...just sayin.

I'm not trying to bash or undermine, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind it.

I will proudly flip the hell out of anything Superior Spider-Man related right now and would certainly not be caught dead reading it.

I will proudly flip the hell out of anything Superior Spider-Man related right now and would certainly not be caught dead reading it.

:golfclap:

+1

+1

I definitely stand corrected.

I just hate to see good stories go unappreciated.

+1

I definitely stand corrected.

I just hate to see good stories go unappreciated.

Are you saying the Superior Spidey story arc is good? :devil::baiting: