• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

What are we doing tonight guys... ?

Selling high end goodies in multiple places with multiple price tags with multiple shills with multiple thrills. Ahhhh, Saturday nights on the boards :cloud9:

lol

:roflmao: Forgive me Ryan, but couldn't help myself... Maybe if I wasn't this buzzed. Enjoying Revival and beers! (thumbs u

And here, you and I were like - WTTB!! doh!

:roflmao:

True, although my "WTTB and GLWTS" was a bit sarcastic, hence the :insane: at the end, because I remembered I'd seen an eBay link to that same book posted here on this thread a while back, when some accusations of shill bidding were discussed! I figured it had to be the same book, and was just a matter of time before our resident sleuths sniffed it out! I just didn't remember all the details.

Sad to see douchebags try to on people here on these boards, but it's also quite awesome to know that many of our mommas didn't raise no fools and a lot of them get called out before any damage is done!

(thumbs u

I notified mod on so many people for sales-threadcraping.

tisk tisk board members. tisk tisk .

Hi JL. Happy belated 4/20. Did you celebrate?

Honestly, I stopped doing the whole Marijuana legalization + 4/20 protest thing when I went to University and realized you are what you want to make yourself into.

So for me, every day is 4/20. I have an at work vaporizer. AT WORK VAPORIZER.

I notified mod on so many people for sales-threadcraping.

tisk tisk board members. tisk tisk .

I don't know what the deleted threads looked like so I am guessing your issue was with those. Threadkrapping would be taking a dump in someone's thread when they are doing nothing wrong when selling their books.

Let's take a look...

It's not OK to start three threads to sell three books.

It's not OK to offer books here while also selling elsewhere, ie-craigslist.

It's not OK for any sellers on e-bay to shill their auctions.

It's not reasonable for anyone to presume they can "join" here and offer books that are tainted by questionable sales history without some scrutiny. It's reasonable to pursue some clarification in, yes IN the sales thread & anyone worthwhile (ie-legitimate buyer looking to flip it, if that's what this was) should & could handle answering a few questions.

If this is just some "board rebel/stunt posting" then my apologies and carry on...I actually enjoy that stuff !!!

:cloud9:

And Mr. Jimmy, I with you, they were just talking about how much money they could raise if Marijowana was legal everywhere, I say go for it or I will be retiring in Washington or Colorado.......That is the only thing that can keep the HULK calm and happy...

And Mr. Jimmy, I with you, they were just talking about how much money they could raise if Marijowana was legal everywhere, I say go for it or I will be retiring in Washington or Colorado.......That is the only thing that can keep the HULK calm and happy...

This is an awesome meme waiting to happen. Or like a "scary movie 7" featuring the Hulk at a frat party and trashed.