• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Larry, way to kick @ss on WAAF this morning! And I wanted to make it up there on Sunday, but got stuck going to Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond. lol

Larry, way to kick @ss on WAAF this morning! And I wanted to make it up there on Sunday, but got stuck going to Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond. lol

Thanks.

Here's the audio of Larry Doherty vs Kevin Smith in comic trivia today on WAAF.

(I think I won)

http://media.waaf.com/a/73927723/kevin-smith-and-jason-mewes-in-studio.htm#.UXfxm15phi0.twitter

Edited by LarrysComics

Ya... I was refreshing all morning until I saw the price tag. Forget that. I will not be caught dead paying 50+ dollars for an issue #9 when issue #1 first print is only 30 dollars raw. What a joke. :o

$200 for a 9.8 isn't terrible. Print run on it is only 500 so it's same as the #1 sketch variant which was selling for $350 until recently. My extra has been sitting on eBay for a while now not moving. So it has potential to move up if Revival gets hot again. Someone needs to start up the TV rumors again.