• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

Thanks bud! I'm surprised it's a 9.8 as well. It had originally failed a 9.8 prescreen awhile back so I was definitely surprised when I got the grade! :o

I love the job Norton did on it! :cloud9:

Dude, that's awesome! Fantastic idea.

Those Revival sketch covers really showed a lot of scuffs, ink and random grime on the white parts - I wonder if he colored over some of that and raised the grade...

Sweet bud!! :applause:

Do you guys ever feel like there are only a handful of us left that still love this book! :grin:

I don't know why it's not more popular. It's a well written story with interesting characters and terrific art! (shrug)

As long as there is enough people buying it that Seeley and Norton want to keep producing it I couldn't care less how popular it is.

The problem sometimes is the perception this forum gives... if a TV series or film was announced tomorrow this book would suddenly explode! In all honesty 9k print run for a book like this, month in month out, is not that bad. Not that great but not that bad either...

As long as there is enough people buying it that Seeley and Norton want to keep producing it I couldn't care less how popular it is.

The problem sometimes is the perception this forum gives... if a TV series or film was announced tomorrow this book would suddenly explode! In all honesty 9k print run for a book like this, month in month out, is not that bad. Not that great but not that bad either...

+! and then the following week compared to WD and sniped for going to bomb. lol

+! and then the following week compared to WD and sniped for going to bomb. lol

Sorry you completely lost me ???

Edited by gaz2810i

This got me thinking...

Interestingly if you only include Image titles that have 12 or more issues i.e. those that have been around more than a year then only 5 titles sold more than Revival last month...

Walking Dead (133)

Saga (24)

Lazarus (12)

Manhattan Projects (24)

Spawn (247)

-----

Revival (24)

Doesn't mean much but considering how many titles Image release and initially sell more than Revival it's quite impressive that these same titles continue to chug along...

Sweet bud!! :applause:

Do you guys ever feel like there are only a handful of us left that still love this book! :grin:

I don't know why it's not more popular. It's a well written story with interesting characters and terrific art! (shrug)

The last issue was great. Major reveal about the mushface guy and his daughter. Between that guy and Lester Majak, s^%t is about to hit the fan. Solid book that has been consistent. It's more of a soap opera though so not everyone's cup of tea.