• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I'm not a big Comic-Con person.

I might have to pay a visit to the Boston Comic-Con for the sake of the Image Comics panel:

Saturday, 9-Aug @ 12pm: Image Comics Panel

Tim Seeley, Mike Norton, Nick Pitarra, Ming Doyle

I'll be there! My hope is to bring a raw #1 Sketch cover I have, stop by Mike or Tim's table and ask one or both of them to just color in the cover in whatever color scheme they choose and drop a box of markers and have it SS'ed! :cloud9::wishluck:

Finally just got read #23! A LOT revealed huh!? :o

Too bad Anders Hind is gone. I thought he was going to take on a role of a reoccurring villain going forward for the book. :sorry: It was awesome that he ate Mercury for two weeks before letting the rich psychos feast off of him! :sick:

So, Em was pregnant when she died and the baby spirit was that of her baby. Now Lester destroyed that spirit and it was "reborn" inside of Em? :idea:

I love this book and I hope they keep putting it out. :cloud9:

I've seen a few of the Justice League 1 (2011) RRP b&w covers colored and signed. The labels were yellow with the name of the colorist, date and names of any others who also signed the book.

So if your Revival 1 b&w was picked up with/by a CAW, then it'll be YLOG (yellow label of goodness)!