• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

OK guys, Just got my Revival collection out to enjoy and thought I would take and post som pictures :)

CGC Collection!

1024x768_bestfit_271_zpsc667e362.jpg

1024x768_bestfit_272_zpsf7b39932.jpg

1024x768_bestfit_270_zps496eff2a.jpg

Misc stuff!

1024x768_bestfit_275_zps7b2858c8.jpg

Original art!

1024x768_bestfit_280_zpse97242cc.jpg

1024x768_bestfit_279_zps2e2d8ae0.jpg

Toe Tags

1024x768_bestfit_277_zps0ba02e01.jpg

Lego figure and Wrist Band

1024x768_bestfit_276_zps2e403ca9.jpg

Other stuff!

[1024x768_bestfit_281_zps6313943d.jpg

1024x768_bestfit_278_zpsdcd20e92.jpg

:)

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

wow such a great hoard. Revival covers are so well done - perfect for a cgc collection. Jenny Frison is money in the bank.

I love the subtly of the story and the clever writing. This is the anti Michael Bay book.

my meager Revival tribute commission from J. M. Ken Niimura:

n3hmpe6V_2904141212011.jpg

wow such a great hoard. Revival covers are so well done - perfect for a cgc collection. Jenny Frison is money in the bank.

I love the subtly of the story and the clever writing. This is the anti Michael Bay book.

my meager Revival tribute commission from J. M. Ken Niimura:

n3hmpe6V_2904141212011.jpg

Very Nice!

I know it's not the in the number 1 slot anymore would love to know your thoughts?

There are more than just my CGC books in there with images of more revival stuff and extra info in the right ups :)

sig.jpg

Edited by gaz2810i

Awesome collection gaz... :golfclap:

Thanks mate!

I am looking to expand the collection in the coming months. Going to try and get a few more pieces of OA, sketches and other stuff. I love the little things like the Toe tags and the little lego figure, hoping Tim and mike come up with more stuff like that :cloud9:

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

:acclaim: THAT! The extra stuff is incredible as well, what a collection!

Awesome collection gaz... :golfclap:

Thanks mate!

I am looking to expand the collection in the coming months. Going to try and get a few more pieces of OA, sketches and other stuff. I love the little things like the Toe tags and the little lego figure, hoping Tim and mike come up with more stuff like that :cloud9:

Awesome collection! I can't imagine ever having one so large.

This book has taken me ages to find in 9.8 :ohnoez:

Set is currently at 100% complete (well at least it will be once the cert number is the CGC database :) )

Revival #5 2nd Print

image_zps7560a101.jpg

Edited by gaz2810i