• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Filter81 Anyone?

80 posts in this topic

Excuse me Jive? Very uncool, unnecessary and untrue. PM me if you want to discuss.

It was all good hearted ribbing. Seems there is a new thread in CG every day about one seller/dealer or another, some perhaps warranted, some not.

Either way, nice book, and congrats on the pickup.

Excuse me Jive? Very uncool, unnecessary and untrue. PM me if you want to discuss.

I doubt he's being serious. Thanks for posting the book. I can see why you got nervous, even with someone you've dealt with before. lol

I don't think anything malicious was meant by any of the comments in this thread. For the record Rich and I have had several positive transactions so far. He is a great guy and I definitely understand being a little nervous on a deal this size. :foryou:

Thanks to all for your support - you all greatly set my mind at ease, even if there was never a need for it to be not at ease, which there wasn't. (Huh?)

No worries Jive. Ribs are feeling much better...

I lied. I tried to call Adam yesterday but he didnt answer. :cry:

He answered when I called :banana:

Only because you texted him your avatar.

676.gif

Thanks to all for your support - you all greatly set my mind at ease, even if there was never a need for it to be not at ease, which there wasn't. (Huh?)

No worries Jive. Ribs are feeling much better...

We all know Adam is a first class dealer.Just a little kidding to put you at ease.