• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Filter81 Anyone?

80 posts in this topic

This Filter person sounds like a jerk :censored:

:roflmao: I was taking a drink and I almost choked. Too funny!

Filter82 is so much nicer.

I like Miss.Filter81 :baiting:

For the record:

Days ago as I started this thread looking for my book, the book had already been sent to me. Got to me today - and it's terrific. Another A+ deal with Adam/Filter81. Thank you! (thumbs u

For the record:

Days ago as I started this thread looking for my book, the book had already been sent to me. Got to me today - and it's terrific. Another A+ deal with Adam/Filter81. Thank you! (thumbs u

Care to share it with the group ? :wishluck:

I don't think you made an azz out of yourself. It must have been many thousands for the book and you got nervous. I don't blame you for being nervous but starting a thread wasn't necessary given the situation.

Awesome book, congrats.

I don't think you made any mistakes by starting this thread. You asked a question and got answers. That's all, you did no bashing. I think most would be nervous with the amount of money you must of spent on that book.

I feel Jive's comment was unnecessary too. But if I had to guess I think he was just yanking your chain, I don't think he was being serious. I could be wrong though.