• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warner Bros saw how much Marvel's The Avengers made.....

105 posts in this topic

So now they're bring back the Justice League movie from "development hell"

And now they got a writer for the Wonder Woman movie too.

How do you all think they should release the JL movie?

They can't do what Marvel did with solo movies because they're already far behind :P

They can't do what Marvel did with solo movies because they're already far behind :P

Straight to DVD so it only a failure instead of a complete and utter failure :baiting:

They could try to do it in reverse - have the big event movie and then have the spin-off individual movies. I don't think it would work as well, which probably means that WB will do it.

I think they can do Justice League (in terms of box office), if they somehow get Christian Bale to sign on. That would bring a lot of cred.

CLAYMATION!!!

Warner Bros. must hate themselves because they can't do a Wonder Woman movie with Joss Whedon anymore. The writer of the Green Lantern movie writes the -script now

doh!

Justice League Movie: Can't see how they could do this without destroying it.

They should completely ignore what Marvel's doing. Marvel's movies are doing really well, but not just because they worked out the proper order to release them. They're doing well because most of them are good, fun movies.

WB should just let their creatives run with their ideas for a few months and come up with a plan of their own.

Justin Beiber as Superman, Selena Gomez as Wonder Woman, Robert Pattison as Batman, Taylor Lautner as Aquaman...

You laugh....but that movie, with Daniel Radcliffe as Flash, and Jennifer Lawrence as Black Canary , makes $1 billion if it was shot in a garage in black and white.

Ryan Reynolds as Wally West? I am hoping this movie rocks. Mostly so SUFUNK pulls his head outta Steve Rogers' arse.

Vision or Hawkeyes :gossip:

Cap's actually probably my least favorite Avenger (thumbs u

Ryan Reynolds as Wally West? I am hoping this movie rocks. Mostly so SUFUNK pulls his head outta Steve Rogers' arse.
Ryan Reynolds would make a better Wally West than Hal Jordan.

Just get Nathan Fillion as GL,no one will know the different lol:insane:

I think they can do Justice League (in terms of box office), if they somehow get Christian Bale to sign on. That would bring a lot of cred.
How about Nolan directing The Justice League movie hm

Marvel's story formula worked perfectly - Heroes meet each other and fight, then they band together and kick some arze.

DC's JLA formula was always - Heroes are together, break into teams to fight baddies that they are singularly poorly equipped to handle, get whipped, then they all get back together, trade enemies and win.

Doesn't have the same pizzazz. Plus I always picture JLA adventures rendered by Dillin, even in my mind's eye. :P

Justin Beiber as Superman, Selena Gomez as Wonder Woman, Robert Pattison as Batman, Taylor Lautner as Aquaman...

By now, why bother. :roflmao:

Make mine Marvel (for now). rantrant

I would actually cast Taylor Launter as Kyle Rayner.

I think they should do a Teen Titans movie,since everyone has seen the TV series 2c

You laugh....but that movie, with Daniel Radcliffe as Flash, and Jennifer Lawrence as Black Canary , makes $1 billion if it was shot in a garage in black and white.

After Winter's Bone, I'll follow any Jennifer Lawrence movie, even if it was Dead Hooker in a Trunk 2. Great young actress, even if she has a B-horror movie coming out next.

By now, why bother. :roflmao:

Make mine Marvel (for now). rantrant

I would actually cast Taylor Launter as Kyle Rayner.

I think they should do a Teen Titans movie,since everyone has seen the TV series 2c

H8Ter! It's Lautner. :sumo:

I only know because I actually liked Abduction. He's still going to Heck in the end for New Moon. lol