• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Vigil.... Underappreciated master . Show off your books here!

129 posts in this topic

Just being a voyeur, and living my comic book life vicariously through you. Show me what you have, please. Faust, omega, Northstar, art, limited stuff, etc. He's the man! He needs his own thread. Assuming there isn't one already. Who cares? Let's give him another! :acclaim:

I have a few nice Vigil books but I just built a new computer and my old version of Photoshop doesn't run on Win7, so I can't scan. :cry:

If I remember correctly the 1st issue (not the black cvr) Doesn't have the added ''Buzz Mason'' story.

(thumbs u

It helps when one owns both versions. :whistle:

That cover to Grips 1 is a thing of beauty

Vigil started posting on CAF, he puts up some sick pieces. I got a Grips commission from him a year ago and when I get some $ I'd like to see about getting another

really? I much prefer the cover to #2 myself

Has anyone seen a high grade copy of Gothic Nights #2? I have only found 3 copies in the last couple of years and they all were low grade. It one of my favorite Vigil books.