• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Vigil.... Underappreciated master . Show off your books here!

129 posts in this topic

HEADS UP, Faust 14 has 2 cover versions. The regular edition, which you can see David holding in the picture I posted. As well as a blank sketch cover. Now because of low orders, they only printed around 1000 copies of the regular edition and 200 copies of the sketch cover. ALL 200 copies of the sketch cover sold out at NYCC!

David said that Glen Hammond from Raw Comic and brokenhalos.com will have some of the sketch covers for sale soon. You can imagine there will be a pretty markup on those.

I spoke with Darrell of brokenhalos.com. He has a very limited supply of Faust 14 sketch covers. The deal is you have to buy $20 of merch through his web store in order to be able to buy one. I'm ordering the Faust Communion 1-3 and getting 2 of the sketch covers. I picked up the 2nd print of Faust 13 today as well as 5 copies of Faust 14.

WTF?!? I want one!

Vigil was busy at LBCC earlier. Didn't have the time to approach him for a sketch. But checking out his Faust characters, I might have a sketch idea for my theme.

You should have come Sunday, he did a head sketch for me at the opening of the day.