• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June 2012 Opp - MIKE ZECK

157 posts in this topic

June 2012 - MIKE ZECK

Mike Zeck has been gracious enough to offer another limited sketch opportunity to these boards. Mike as many of you know has not made a public appearance in over 12 years and has only offered handful of private signings/sketch opps.

Unlike previous opps, there will be two different sketch options for this round limited to 12 of each (24 total sketches this time around)

LIMIT ONE PER PERSON

Requests will begin on

tuesday June 12th at Noon EST

First 24 (12 for each option below) to post :takeit: after 12pm EST on the 12th will have a guaranteed spot.

Sketch Fees:

:news: SOLD OUT

Price includes:

- Prepped TOP LOADER

- Shipping & Insurance to Mike

- Shipping & Insurance from Mike to CGC

- CGC Fees (Grading, Encapsulation,invoice)

- Shipping & Insurance to you (international shipping will be more)

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments to Par2ch@yahoo.com. Please check my signature for all the great OPPS that have already happened as part of the 12-12-12!

Deadline to have your blank in hand is 6/21 and payment by 7/16. Blanks not received by the deadline will forfeit their spot.

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

For those interested in submitting books for regular CGC SS including small remarks please check out a separate thread I will be positing later this month including details on a private signing with John Beatty.

SAMPLE SKETCHES

Head (Convention Style Sketch) Inked

ZeckBlackSuit.jpg

CapHead.jpg

ZeckKravenHead.jpg

ZeckPunisherSide.jpg

Bust (Detailed Commission Style Sketch)ZeckSnakeEyes.jpg

MikeZeckVENOMBUST.jpg

ZeckSpidey.jpg

BatmanZeck.jpg

ZeckPunisher.jpg

The 12th is a Tuesday...

Or is it....?

Question Parch,

This is more of a question for Mike, but I want to ask right away so I can get my blank ready. Does Mike really hate to sketch on one blank over another? I know some artist are able to do some amazing things with crappy blanks, does Mike not sketch on say.... a ASM blank? Or will he but really hates to? I don't want to send him something that he does not get good quality results from.

I know what the good blanks are, but all artists are different. :)

Thanks,

Troy

Question Parch,

This is more of a question for Mike, but I want to ask right away so I can get my blank ready. Does Mike really hate to sketch on one blank over another? I know some artist are able to do some amazing things with crappy blanks, does Mike not sketch on say.... a ASM blank? Or will he but really hates to? I don't want to send him something that he does not get good quality results from.

I know what the good blanks are, but all artists are different. :)

Thanks,

Troy

Great question. Thanks for asking!