• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive & Tupenny go to the movies!

103 posts in this topic

[quote=TupennyConan

Channelside?

Yes sir.

You get an invite next go, Adonis. :)

Come to think of it....a night out at Hooters and the Big screen at Channelside should be SOP for all Boardies in the Greater Tampa Bay area wanting to see a comic movie. Its centrally located, delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. :P

Dark Knight Rises anyone?

:takeit:

Did you guys hit Ybor City afterwards?

There have been rumored sightings of a similar couple hitting the clubs named Jelly Bean and Papa Bear, but to date, this has not been confirmed (nor caught on camera).

[quote=TupennyConan

Channelside?

Yes sir.

You get an invite next go, Adonis. :)

Come to think of it....a night out at Hooters and the Big screen at Channelside should be SOP for all Boardies in the Greater Tampa Bay area wanting to see a comic movie. Its centrally located, delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. :P

Dark Knight Rises anyone?

:takeit:

Wait, doesn't Spider-Man come out first? Might be a two-fer in July.

When I saw the title, I thought this might be a gay thread. How disappointing.

Give it time.

lol lol lol

Is this a bad time to mention I didn't think Tupenny's "Pantsburster" schtick in the middle of a dark movie theatre showing an Alien prequel was particularly appropriate?

I could rework that comedy for eh hem Dark Knight Rises.

As long as you don't expect me to be the Pole Wonder, we'll be fine.

No, they headed south for Key West as fast as they could. (which actually had a pretty good Hooters, last time I was there). hm

Good thing about the misogynists you run into there is they're man enough to display their anatomy before ridiculing a young lady's chest.

Look CG moralists, y'all want to go on & on with two weeks of outrage over anti-gay attitudes?

Have at it.

I'm going to take my turn to tell CG to stfu with its bigoted hatred of women.

If a man wants to ridicule another person's physical features online then they should post plenty pics of themself first.

If a man wants to ridicule a woman's breasts then they should post pics of their pecker first.

r1970d approves of this post.

No, they headed south for Key West as fast as they could. (which actually had a pretty good Hooters, last time I was there). hm

Good thing about the misogynists you run into there is they're man enough to display their anatomy before ridiculing a young lady's chest.

Look CG moralists, y'all want to go on & on with two weeks of outrage over anti-gay attitudes?

Have at it.

Is Ybor known as a gay community? I only know it as the cigar capital of the U.S.

Have at it.

Is Ybor known as a gay community? I only know it as the cigar capital of the U.S.

Back in the '80's, Ybor had two scenes, two narrow subcultures.

Gays & punks. The el Goya was the gay club & the Impulse & Ritz for the punks.

Those days are long gone. About the mid-'90's dozens of bars, restaurants, & nightclubs opened, 7th Ave became a pedestrian mall on weekend nights, & the outre moved on.

Here's more Megan. We told her she was going on the interwebz to be seen by countless nerds. She liked that.

IMG_9098.jpg

Wow, Megan. <3 :luhv:

Tupenny, you're encroaching on her heavenly aura of fineness in this picture.

Did you invite her to take part in the Tampa Bay Comic Con as the best looking Black Widow this side of the Mississippi?

I second that emotion - here's to you, CG FlippingLizard.jpg

If a man wants to ridicule another person's physical features online then they should post plenty pics of themself first.

If a man wants to ridicule a woman's breasts then they should post pics of their pecker first.

I realize you have a crush on Megan and she is a cutie. No need to throw out calling people names for a few innocent jokes. :baiting: