• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive & Tupenny go to the movies!

103 posts in this topic

If a man wants to ridicule another person's physical features online then they should post plenty pics of themself first.

If a man wants to ridicule a woman's breasts then they should post pics of their pecker first.

You definitely haven't had your coffee yet.

If a man wants to ridicule another person's physical features online then they should post plenty pics of themself first.

If a man wants to ridicule a woman's breasts then they should post pics of their pecker first.

Most definitely. And I refuse to post pics of my pecker. :gossip:

And if he wants to see what I look like, check out the what do you look like thread. I'm a good looking guy if I don't say so myself. :sumo::acclaim::grin:

I am confused concerning this direction this thread is heading.

I'm requesting a mikenyc summary. Mainly because he struggles so hard for Boards approval. I prefer the dark horse.

He's good with summaries & they seem to irritate the CG establishment. That would be the CG5; of which he is a part, ironically.

I told Jive last night that I was going to post this thread in CG despite my set-up for it in the WC. By told I mean lament.

I'm going to address my WC apostrophe to you, Jeffro, as follows:

:sorry: WC :(

I told Jive last night that I was going to post this thread in CG despite my set-up for it in the WC. By told I mean lament.

I enjoyed your thread, Tupenny.

[quote=TupennyConan

Channelside?

Yes sir.

You get an invite next go, Adonis. :)

Come to think of it....a night out at Hooters and the Big screen at Channelside should be SOP for all Boardies in the Greater Tampa Bay area wanting to see a comic movie. Its centrally located, delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. :P

Dark Knight Rises anyone?

:takeit:

Dude, your real name is Adonis?

If so, that's freaking cool. Good on your parents. I hope you're in shape. :baiting:

As always, perplexing. :applause:

[quote=TupennyConan

Channelside?

Yes sir.

Come to think of it....a night out at Hooters and the Big screen at Channelside should be SOP for all Boardies in the Greater Tampa Bay area wanting to see a comic movie. Its centrally located, delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. :P

If so, that's freaking cool. Good on your parents. I hope you're in shape. :baiting:

Yup.

r1970d approves of this post.

No, no, no, that's not the deal. Men get to judge women's physical appearance, and women get to judge a man's social status, income and career prospects.

r1970d approves of this post.

No, no, no, that's not the deal. Men get to judge women's physical appearance, and women get to judge a man's social status, income and career prospects.

Don't forget what they drive too. :(

[quote=TupennyConan

Channelside?

Yes sir.

Yup.

Well,Adonis is a cop,so he has to be in shape lol

I continue to approve of this thread, of COI's brilliant even keeled reply and of Tup's pretend moral outrage.

All well played.

I thought I'd get hit with a challenge & have the chance to post my noodz yet again.

I'm built like a '57 Bonneville.