• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
21 21

4,138 posts in this topic

That GWAR sig, really is a rarity! I was wondering if there were any out there. Sad to hear the news of his passing. They had been to DragonCon a few times to say the least. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do with GWAR.

One of the all-time great celebrity Sig Series books! This program from the last Fangoria Trinity of Terrors is signed by 38 guests (including members of the band Slipknot) of this LEGENDARY show!!!

CGCSSFangoriaTrinityofTerrorsa_zps074b9a27.jpg

CGCSSFangoriaTrinityofTerrorsProgramb_zps657efb19.jpg

Two observations:

1) 38 signatures and maintained a 9.8?....Herculean achievement!!

and

B) 38 signatures? CGC label entry workers probably has your picture up as a dart board.

One of the all-time great celebrity Sig Series books! This program from the last Fangoria Trinity of Terrors is signed by 38 guests (including members of the band Slipknot) of this LEGENDARY show!!!

CGCSSFangoriaTrinityofTerrorsa_zps074b9a27.jpg

CGCSSFangoriaTrinityofTerrorsProgramb_zps657efb19.jpg

Two observations:

1) 38 signatures and maintained a 9.8?....Herculean achievement!!

and

B) 38 signatures? CGC label entry workers probably has your picture up as a dart board.

Being that I am a multi-signature book junkie, let's just say I'm not on their Christmas card list. The whole "$5 per extra sig" rule might also be known as the Triston Pence rule.

In memory of David Brockie, aka Oderus Urungus, here is one of only 2 sig series books signed by the late lead singer of GWAR:

CGCSSDeadlineUSA3DavidBrockie_zps07bd4c44.jpg

Thanks to Jesse Campbell for getting this done last year! RIP Oderus!

:cloud9:(worship)

Ok, cue the JAWS theme music...

Here are two amazing JAWS cast signed magazines (including signatures by Richard Dreyfuss!!!):

JAWSTakeOnebook_zpsbe5ee77c.png

JAWSTakeOneBookLabel_zps15c5a329.png

JawsTimeMagA_zps9945b7d6.png

These magazines are nearly impossible to find. Especially finding a 1975 TIME Magazine without a subscription label. I am hoping to add some more signatures to these books some day, but if I can't....these are still pretty darn awesome! Thanks to Joel Elad, Rich Henn, and Kris Moore (now that's an SS dream team right there!) for getting these books signed for me!

Edited by Triston Pence