• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,119 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2022 at 4:01 PM, Ron C. said:

This one back from CGC today after Peter Dinklage signature. This should have stayed Yellow/Green stripe since it was an unwitnessed sketch cover by Ed Lloyd Gragg, but I am happy keeping it as is.

GOT 6 94 Yellow.jpg

GOT 6 back label.jpg

So they just ommitted gragg all together?  There will be a lot of people out there wondering how you got that cover lol

1 of 1 haha

On 7/18/2022 at 6:16 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

So they just ommitted gragg all together?  There will be a lot of people out there wondering how you got that cover lol

1 of 1 haha

This cover originally had "Name & Sketch on cover in paint". CCS just squished that green stripe right off the label.  :)

I tried to get Ed to send the book directly to CGC from the start, but he didn't want to bother with it (likely because I bought it on eBay for less than he had hoped for).

GOT sketch cover 94.jpg

Edited by Ron C.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:49 PM, Ron C. said:

This cover originally had "Name & Sketch on cover in paint". CCS just squished that green stripe right off the label.  :)

GOT sketch cover 94.jpg

At least the grading was consistent. Amazes me sometimes just because. I was thinking if it originally is a blank cover that with no mention of sketcher artist, that others would wonder where the cover came from, no harm no foul.

I agree qualified doesn't specifically state that either, but it it would explain to others why the cover has the guy on there. Head scratcher but people may wonder when time to sell what it is? But if you're fine with it that's all that matters. :sumo:

Selling or not 🚫

On 7/18/2022 at 7:56 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

At least the grading was consistent. Amazes me sometimes just because. I was thinking if it originally is a blank cover that with no mention of sketcher artist, that others would wonder where the cover came from, no harm no foul.

I agree qualified doesn't specifically state that either, but it it would explain to others why the cover has the guy on there. Head scratcher but people may wonder when time to sell what it is? But if you're fine with it that's all that matters. :sumo:

Selling or not 🚫

Something like this is just for fun... I would never recoup the costs of it though.

On 8/15/2022 at 12:46 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Anyone selling this signed Catwoman #41 variant? Missed the pre-sale with CA.

Did you check the market threads?  Might get lucky and find one there.  Good luck!  :fourleafclover: