• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,119 posts in this topic

Dude, you threw down some dollars if you got all those done today! Nice books! :applause:

That number 3 book has been the bane of my existence for 2 shows now lol If it was for anyone else I would have told them no way.

There were a lot of multi signed books done today. I think 90% of our books had over 6 sigs each.

Then you did a load of books. :gossip:

You get my text? :makepoint:

I just got it now. Thanks! Cool to see all my books laid out for Andrew to sign. (thumbs u

Absolutely. I hope the owner loves it! I have looked at WD1s purely as commodities for years, so I am looking at the potential smaller market for the sweet, sweet flip. No disrespect to the WD1 collectors out there.

I was pretty inconsistent with my picture-taking. I didn't snap pics of everyone, but we did get Chandler Riggs to sign. Lauren Cohan and Emma Bell were the only cancellations of the show.

Also in the group show with Lincoln signing you can kind of see someone sitting behind him. That was Sarah Wayne Callies. She was waiting on Andrew to finish the rest of the people in line and then our books. I think he was supposed to be done signing at 7:30 and he finished off our books right before 9 pm. All of the actors were amazing to deal with.