• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,119 posts in this topic

I was going to wait to share, but I was excited to get one of these today (I am in the process of moving, so I had it shipped to my parents' house, and they sent it to me).

67053c62-f483-427b-9e4f-aeb71feb0abc.jpg

I don't care about grades so much (the books were mostly in decent shape, and I just picked my best ones. . .). I had to track that River cover down at the last minute, because the first one I picked up got wrecked when it was shipped to me.

I do have another book coming back, as well. . .

Bad pic, but I'll get a scanner after the move.

Thanks to Desertwind and Menace for their help!

Great collection, I bet your waiting on the same book I am from CGC

Nice collection! I'm slowly working on the same. So far, my Serenity collection is:

Serenity #1 (Inara Cover) SS 9.6 - Signed by Morena Baccarin & J.G. Jones

Serenity #2 (Kaylee Cover) SS 9.6 - Signed by Jewel Staite & Jo Chen

Serenity #3 (River Cover) SS 9.4 - Signed by Summer Glau

I do have a copy of the Zoe cover, signed by Gina Torres, at CGC, so I don't know the grade on that one yet. Missed out on Nathan Fillion at Fan Expo Canada, this past August.

I was going to wait to share, but I was excited to get one of these today (I am in the process of moving, so I had it shipped to my parents' house, and they sent it to me).

I don't care about grades so much (the books were mostly in decent shape, and I just picked my best ones. . .). I had to track that River cover down at the last minute, because the first one I picked up got wrecked when it was shipped to me.

I love this - wanted to do the same thing, but tracking down all of the covers themselves is still something I have to do (I always end up only thinking of it with too little time before the con). Maybe I'll do some searching through the off-season and prep for next year.

Great collection, I bet your waiting on the same book I am from CGC

Thanks, folks! Glad you like them.

I'm waiting on my signed Shepherd Book copy to come back. I had intended to get a book out for Morena Baccarin, but I was in the middle of getting inspections and then negotiations on a house I had put an offer on (it fell through), and I got the book out a day too late.

Edited by Psithyrus

Excellent books! Love that you have that many signed! (thumbs u

Just back from CGC, signed by Trey Parker and Matt Stone (creators of South Park). These books were signed at the 2013 SDCC and to the best of my knowledge, the only South Park SS books:

CGCSSWizard95SouthPark_zpsf4267c02.jpg

CGCSSWizard80SouthPark_zps4b7911d6.jpg

MEGA thanks to Joel Elad for this next book. It is the only SS TIME magazine that I know of and it is signed by cast members and crew from JAWS!!! Includes a shark sketch from Joe Aveles who was the production designer and illustrated the story boards for the film:

CGCSSTIMEJawsCastb_zps0b9d3d33.jpg

CGCSSTIMEJawsCast_zps18079a10.jpg