• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pause that movie!!

205 posts in this topic

Actually that's 8 Women.

Or 7 Women and an extra pair of feet. :insane:

You're right.

Oh no, wait a minute...

That's just the front of the main woman's feet, not the back of them.

So it's 7 women.

Keeping with an Alien themed weekend...

Predator 2 (which was an excellent movie by the way lol ) had an Alien skull in it's Predator's spacecraft trophy room.

Check this out...

http://leecheekheng.blogspot.com/2011/02/predator-lost-clan-trophy-wall.html

Actually that's 8 Women.

Or 7 Women and an extra pair of feet. :insane:

Might be a midget in there somewhere... (:

That SOTL poster made me think of Anothony Hopkins' performance in Magic (1978).

Not really an easter egg, but reading later that Hopkins actually mastered ventriloquism, that he's playing both parts in real time, made that movie 100X more disturbing.

Is "Scarface" in Batman modeled after this? Hopkins is creepy as hell, way more "insane" than in Silence of the Lambs imho.

Here's a clip. (watch his throat as they argue back and forth)

Avengers when they are on the floating fortress there is a quick shot of a bank of computers someone is playing Galaxia I think, or I might be totally confused with another movie

Indiana Jones

In the beginning Dan Akryod is flying the plane, he is wearing a Yankees cap and tells Indy, Oh thats my pet snake Reggie.

American Graffiti

John Milners 32 Ford has the License plate # THX138. Lucas's first sci fi movie

Indiana Jones

In the beginning Dan Akryod is flying the plane, he is wearing a Yankees cap and tells Indy, Oh thats my pet snake Reggie.

You are confusing that with Temple of Doom. Akroyd is in Earl Webber in TOD. He has a British accent and is the person who secures Indy's plane at he airport after he escape from Club Obiwan. Then comes the famous words "Nice try Lao Che" and when he shuts the door of the plane it has good ole Lao Che's name written right across it.

The scene with "That's just my pet snake, Reggie. Come on show a little back bone." is from Raiders and Dan Akroyd is not the pilot of the pontoon plane.

This is link to Dan in TOD

Here's a really weird one in a movie poster, so technically this is a little off topic.

189576.1020.A.jpg

Look closely at the Death's Head Moth on her mouth.

Skull right?

It's actually seven nude women from a famous Salvadore Dali photograph.

Wow! I love these small details that i've never noticed before. Great thread (thumbs u

Landis originally got the idea for See You Next Wednesday from the 1968 movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey. It is the last line spoken by Frank Poole's father during Poole's videophone conversation with his parents.

Cool!