• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monster Thread! Raw Silver/Bronze, $25 SS Slabs, Hoards, WD Raw and Slab

175 posts in this topic

This book is gorgeous. Sinister House of Secret Love 3 8.5 Tiny amount of paper loss LRC, and tiny amount of foxing on the edges of both covers keep this from the stratosphere grade wise. $60

IMG00961-20120610-1112.jpg

I love this book.

It is a book length tale of sinister gothic love. At least that is what I took from it when I was grading/counting pages. Also, Alex Toth is credited as the penciller, but it really looks like Alex Nino to me. hm

This book is gorgeous. Sinister House of Secret Love 3 8.5 Tiny amount of paper loss LRC, and tiny amount of foxing on the edges of both covers keep this from the stratosphere grade wise. $60

I love this book.

It is a book length tale of sinister gothic love. At least that is what I took from it when I was grading/counting pages. Also, Alex Toth is credited as the penciller, but it really looks like Alex Nino to me. hm

I feel I'm being hypnotized by this book.

I have the compulsion to give that girl the avatar treatment for a couple weeks.

I love this book.

I have the compulsion to give that girl the avatar treatment for a couple weeks.

Is that anything like the Aunt Jemima Treatment? hm

I love this book.

Is that anything like the Aunt Jemima Treatment? hm

:applause:

I make Tupenny good price. $40 for Tupenny. His love is pure.

The purity of his love has cured my gout....through the interwebs. (worship)

I make Tupenny good price. $40 for Tupenny. His love is pure.

I'll take the book.

& thank you for the love. There's sometimes less of it in the world than one might hope for. But there's always been an abundance of it for me in comics.

At a swim meet. Will have some sweet raws to add tomorrow.

Did you go with the full body shave or one of those body suits?

At a swim meet. Will have some sweet raws to add tomorrow.

Alright, for the trifecta...

Speedo or old school gym shorts?

Tales from Asgard #1. Bought these from Joe Koch in the 80's. They are uncirculated but have relatively heavy shelf wear on the edges. Very solid and clean VF $25

IMG00808-20120219-2010.jpg

Fantastic Four 52. 1st Black Panther. This book presents like a tight VF, but it is not. Just an accumulation of wear and the writing in the logo (If you hate writing, stay away!), but it is better than what you can usually get for a benjamin. $75

IMG00821-20120219-2052.jpg