• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LG Tech 33 just purchased...need some help grading...

49 posts in this topic

Congrats on the comic. I had placed a bid but was uncomfortable with the slightly brittle edges to go higher than mid 4 k range.

This should grade 1.0 I believe.

For the price you paid I think you did well.

Congrats on the comic. I had placed a bid but was uncomfortable with the slightly brittle edges to go higher than mid 4 k range.

I have access to a "pro" pro to do any pressing, etc, necessary so it can grade the max (as if there is a max grade for this LGer). I think he can flatten the lower left torn area if needed. I am pleased to have won it.

I have access to a "pro" pro to do any pressing, etc, necessary so it can grade the max (as if there is a max grade for this LGer). I think he can flatten the lower left torn area if needed

I am pleased to won it.

if the pages are brittle or fragile at all, the comic cannot be pressed in that area (generally speaking)

I have access to a "pro" pro to do any pressing, etc, necessary so it can grade the max (as if there is a max grade for this LGer). I think he can flatten the lower left torn area if needed

I am pleased to won it.

if the pages are brittle or fragile at all, the comic cannot be pressed in that area (generally speaking)

Can this book be encapsulated with those flakes hanging outward? (shrug)

The covers looked nice on the book, but I can see that corner being brittle and it causing problems. That is the main reason I did not bid. Very reasonable price for a low grade blue label key.

James G

i opened this thinking a boardie bought a #33 La. Tech jersey, size large.

lol That's OK, Billy. I thought it was a thread about a new scanner.

I told GAtor I'm just a hillbilly from Arkansaw. lol

I'm the drunk guy in the "Hatfield and McCoys" serial on the History channel. :insane:

Great pickup! :applause:

+1

Great pickup, indeed!

Where was this book... Clink or eBay?

I'd say a 1.0 as well. :)

Ebay.

Just got it in. I love it! Colors are very nice. Will grade a 1.0 Universal IMO. Not really brittle, just very old and fragile. I mean, you can turn the pages with some level of comfort. The brown piece lower left is a loose piece and goes on the bottom of the splash page (page 1) perfectly. The bottom left of the front cover is fine.

Oldest and coolest book I've ever owned. Of course, I had to read the origin pages! :insane:

Here's our (me and Bryan's) Bats. And the cool one of a kind Batcopter!:

127187.jpg.049a9f06d7cea1c04382bc6646a03386.jpg

127188.jpg.7150c26f2c6ed970f38810f237abe55e.jpg

127189.jpg.c931f6450e79cfc3352e0e1e4dc2e431.jpg

127190.jpg.44afac8839335106a3d6aa9502026b5f.jpg

+1

Great pickup, indeed!

Ebay.

Just got it in. I love it! Colors are very nice. Will grade a 1.0 Universal IMO. Not really brittle, just very old and fragile. I mean, you can turn the pages with some level of comfort. The brown piece lower left is a loose piece and goes on the bottom of the splash page (page 1) perfectly. The bottom left of the front cover is fine.

Oldest and coolest book I've ever owned. Of course, I had to read the origin pages! :insane:

Nice collection peewee!

+1

Great pickup, indeed!

Ebay.

That is a great Batman collection! :applause: