• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any guesses how much this will bring ?

22 posts in this topic

Yikes!!!! Gonna be pricey.

Anybody know if this is an upgraded copy (old 9.6)? Or is it a 1st time 9.8?

Also, the bottom right corner doesn't look sharp enough for 9.8, IMO. Maybe dinged in the slab?

It will be interesting to see the final hammer price.

Yikes!!!! Gonna be pricey.

Anybody know if this is an upgraded copy (old 9.6)? Or is it a 1st time 9.8?

Also, the bottom right corner doesn't look sharp enough for 9.8, IMO. Maybe dinged in the slab?

It will be interesting to see the final hammer price.

1st time 9.8, Brulato no doubt owns the first 9.8 that surfaced...

It's probably going to sell for close to what that 9.6 sold for when it set a record. About $90K-100K

Sole 9.8?

The census says there are two. 13 in 9.6 !

Published in 1964. Simple as that.

Make it a 1962 or even 1963 book and the census would be drastically reduced. Make it a 65 or 66 and the census would balloon. Marvel rarity in grade is SO tied in to date because the print runs exploded and the save rate exploded as marvel caught on with the public.

It's probably going to sell for close to what that 9.6 sold for when it set a record. About $90K-100K

Okay Roy, I bet you 5 founding fathers (5 loonies against one of my Abe Lincolns) on the hammer and how about the strike is $102,500. You get the under, I get the over!!

Cmon man, put your money where your mouth is :baiting:

There's no founding father on our loonie but I'm sure he will bet you a Sir John A. MacDonald ;).

He's on the five and worthy of that label. :)