• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-time Hottest female superhero?

370 posts in this topic

I'd have to say Witchblade is the hottest because of the way that the costume flows across and hugs her skin. Appeal to specific superheroes is more a function of how an artist chooses to draw the character, but the hotness of Witchblade's design is indemic to her power. If you're an Avengers fan, you're more likely to prefer whoever the hottest member of that team is (Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, etc)...if you like X-Men you're gonna like Jean Grey, White Queen, etc...if you're a JLA fan you're going to like Diana, Zatanna, etc. Really most of those characters are semi-generic in terms of hotness because how they look varies with each artist--if an artist has a terrific vision of the female form, then any given character can look great any given month. The Witchblade is different. More than once I've wanted to BE the Witchblade to be able to hug the hotness in the incredibly intimate way that only it can. :luhv:

WitchBlade.jpgwitchblade.jpg

Mmmmm...Julie Newmar. :cloud9:

^^

Definitely the hottest real woman to dress as a superheroine or villainess. Perfect body in every way--tall, hourglass figure, beautiful, spunky/feisty, strong-willed. Absolute perfection. :luhv: Would make an ideal Wonder Woman due to her size and beauty, better than Adrianne Palicki was, and although it pains me to say it, even better than the almost-ideal Linda Carter--Newmar is several inches taller, is slightly prettier, and is far stronger-willed and spunkier. :cry:

1226716874CS85mFS.jpgjulie+newmar.jpg