• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonderland 1 Beachbum Exclusive... Phoenix wrap up, SDCC preview in a way...

126 posts in this topic

PM Sent. I hope I'm not too late.

I would like a copy of the Wonderland 1 Callie in the Wonderland "Garden of Eden Fast track $100 SS

And J. Scott Campell $60 SS Fast track please if available.

Thanks

Hi Beachbum,

First off thanks to the herculean effort to get these books and those in the other SDCC thread for all of the members here, greatly appreciated !

Since I’m fairly new to posting on these boards and orders of this nature I was just curious when these orders for the Wonderland #1 and Beachbum exclusive “presale” (fast tracked) would be shipped out … possibly mid August sometime?

Thanks in advance and I would have sent PM but figured you already have enough PM’s, also the books from your ebay store were exceptional ! (thumbs u

Hi Beachbum,

First off thanks to the herculean effort to get these books and those in the other SDCC thread for all of the members here, greatly appreciated !

Since I’m fairly new to posting on these boards and orders of this nature I was just curious when these orders for the Wonderland #1 and Beachbum exclusive “presale” (fast tracked) would be shipped out … possibly mid August sometime?

Thanks in advance and I would have sent PM but figured you already have enough PM’s, also the books from your ebay store were exceptional ! (thumbs u

I am also interested in when they will be shipped out. I sent you payment some time ago so we should be good on that end. I understand that they needed to be signed at SDCC and it takes about two weeks or so to get them back on fast track. I also had the Beachbum exclusive and issue #1 of Wonderland, J Scott Campbell cover.

Thanks

To all the new members -

Books were signed the weekend of SDCC which was 7/11 - 7/15.

Books were dropped off at the CGC booth that weekend then are shipped to CGC. This takes a few days. Then it usually takes 10 days from the date received to be sent out to me.. Which takes a few days.

Expect books to be mailed early to mid August.

Dre

I have 9.9 upgrades for the following, offered in order of purchase.

Wonderland 1 A cover - Campbell CGC 9.9 SS - 2 available - $40 upgrade

Chemistry - 1st

Alchemy - 2nd

Sleeper13 - 3rd

Juno Beach - 4th

Due to the condition of the entire print run 9.9 upgrades are higher on the Beachbum exclusive. Raws are currently selling for $100 on eBay.

Wonderland 1 Beachbum CGC 9.9 - 3 available - $115 upgrade

Mys1313 - 1st

ooSaintoo - 2nd

Comeaux - 3rd

Juno Beach - 4th

Wonderland 1 Beachbum CGC 9.9 SS - 3 available - $150 upgrade

Cascader27 - 1st

Gyro-1 - 2nd

Umyeahwhatevers - 3rd

Hutchsj - 4th

Alchemy - 5th

Asp2345 - 6th

JWK - 7th

Thief Of Thieves - 8th

Welcomebackpotter - 9th

Straight Edge - 10th

Dark Acid - 11th

If you are interested in the upgrade please post an I'll take it.

Should be in the mail this week. I got the last box of SS in yesterday and it should have the Beachbum SS in it.

Thanks for the update, Dre. I've been waiting patiently. Can't wait to get my books. Thanks for the millionth time for all your hard work!!