• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Granddaughter 3

42 posts in this topic

Is Granddaughter #3 the issue where she burns herself on grandma's chocolate chip cookies? That's a great issue. It's also the first appearance of 'Neighbor Boy' if I remember right.

It's like anarchy in here! Or Caigslist! We can post anything we want!!!

I'm selling comics books, but you have to come to my hous to see them. I will only sell to 20-30 year old females who weigh less than 130 lbs. who are into Lady Death and Shi. Plz come in costume.

I'm not voting for Obama. He was born in Germany and not a citizen of Planet Earth.

Miller Lite tastes great but it's NOT less filling, I don't care what Bubba says.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

My apologies all! Know none of you have ever erred. I do. Quite a bit. Peace.

C'mon man, it's the internet. Everyone is perfect out here!

read his sig line, he is blind.

Man, that is one weird sig line! What's the deal?

Dont ask me!!! :screwy:

What in the hell is that sig line talking about?!? can anyone decipher those ramblings? :wishluck:

My wife works for a network local news station. They get emails like his sig line everyday. Some fun reading sometime but kinda scary. Where they learn to use the Internet is the real mystery.

C'mon guys, haven't you been keeping up with your cryptozoology?

2961968590e45f78.jpg

Thunderbird

He's dedicated his life to finding this "elusive" photo. Helio found it in 2 minutes :roflmao: