• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Annual Big, BIG Deal thread.....kicks off in full force tonight 11pm EST.

165 posts in this topic

Yep, that's right. Its been a while since I had a grande size sales thread, so starting tonight at 11pm EST, I'm going to start listing books that I'm looking to move before Heroes next week.. GA, SA, and BA will all be well represented. Schomburg covers, Atlas titles, Marvel Silver Age, Marvel Pictureframes, Bronze keys galore.....hopefully, a little something for everyone. I'll have books tonight, tomorrow, possibly Sunday (though my wife is taking me to the Rays game), and likely on Monday after I pick up some recent submissions.

Prices are firm, and generally priced as low as I'll go. Shipping within the US will be $11 for a couple of slabs via Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail service. I'll cover insurance. Shipping to Canada and UK is a little extra, but I'm more then happy to ship to either one. If I know a book to be pressed, it will be notated as such. Checks and MOs preferred, Paypal is okay too. Trying not to do time payments this time around, as I'd rather get them sold sooner rather then later.

:takeit: rules all. Laughable PM offers encouraged, if only for my amusement. :P

Just to get things going with this thread, and be in compliance with Board rules (albeit stretching them some) one of the hottest books on the planet last year:

Journey into Mystery # 118 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $1,195.

JIM118cgc94.jpg

9pm est, oh no I think that's around 3am gmt :facepalm:

Actually, my wife informed me that we have a party to attend tonight....so let's push back that time to 11pm. That way, it'll be too late on the east coast, too early in the UK, and the only people who'll be happy with the starting time will be the left coasters.

Can you make it around 2am est then I can enjoy my sat morning breakfast with a great comic book show and the chance to pick up something nice to start the weekend off well! :foryou:

Yep, that's right. Its been a while since I had a grande size sales thread, so starting tonight at 11pm EST, I'm going to start listing books that I'm looking to move before Heroes next week.. GA, SA, and BA will all be well represented. Schomburg covers, Atlas titles, Marvel Silver Age, Marvel Pictureframes, Bronze keys galore.....hopefully, a little something for everyone. I'll have books tonight, tomorrow, possibly Sunday (though my wife is taking me to the Rays game), and likely on Monday after I pick up some recent submissions.

Prices are firm, and generally priced as low as I'll go. Shipping within the US will be $11 for a couple of slabs via Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail service. I'll cover insurance. Shipping to Canada and UK is a little extra, but I'm more then happy to ship to either one. If I know a book to be pressed, it will be notated as such. Checks and MOs preferred, Paypal is okay too. Trying not to do time payments this time around, as I'd rather get them sold sooner rather then later.

:takeit: rules all. Laughable PM offers encouraged, if only for my amusement. :P

Just to get things going with this thread, and be in compliance with Board rules (albeit stretching them some) one of the hottest books on the planet last year:

Journey into Mystery # 118 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $1,195.

JIM118cgc94.jpg

hm