• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SNiPER's Feedback Thread:)

86 posts in this topic

My third group of great books from Val! Like the last two, grading was spot-on and I love the books. Somehow he manages to get books from California to Louisiana in 48 hours...frikkin airmail or something. Great transaction!

Val put on a fun and fascinating sales thread with lots of great GA romance and assorted esoterica. Conservative grading, great communication, fast and safe shipping, an altogether outstanding experience and five star transaction. Thanks!

Just recieved my first two packages from val and i couldn't be happier with EVERYTHING. Transaction was smooth and fast, books accurately graded and Val's gotta be at the post office before the takeit symbol comes through.

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Bought Boys Ranch 1 and X-Mas 5 from SNIPER, great books at a good price, shipped promptly and safely,.

What's not to love?

I'm very happy with my first transaction with Val. The comics are graded right, and shipping was great. Communication was a breeze and the transaction was handled promptly. Thanks!

Brian

Not only does Sniper pack your books super safe and ship them pronto pronto, the box also comes beautifully decorated and smells wonderful. The added pictures of 1920's adult sleaze also made opening a great experience. Fantastic.