• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

That bites, 'cos that TWD Compendium would have been so awesome to read.

-slym

It is! I received the Compendium 1 & 2 for the 2012 Holiday Exchange. Being about as late as one can be to the whole TWD craze, I own only 1 book from the 1st hundred issues, so these were fantastic!!

*Word of warning* If you try to cause as little damage to the spine as possible by holding it while reading it rather than laying it on something, you'll strain your bicep(s) lol

I'm not the forum police, he's already 'in the clear' as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just pointing out that he claimed something and clearly wasn't ready to offer something up in return which is flirting with breaking the rules previously posted. That said, the clever way to have had gotten around it would have been to just offer a mystery box.

Haha i have lots to offer and would be happy to add more info or i can call it a mystery box if you wish. I have 4 lots already written up that should appeal to all the different collectors.

Blanks would be 9.6 or better. Do you want stock images so you know exactly what blanks they are?

I can understand if I said I will push my offer in 5 days that would be unfair but within minutes threw up my offer.

Mosaic 1-18 Full series starring the vastly underrated John Stewart. This is actually a really good read.

null_zpsdd30b55c.jpg

Mystery books may include some other Guy?

Got my books on Friday!

You must have sent twice as many books as offered! Cant wait to dig in on John Stewart and Guy Gardner goodness!

I'm not the forum police, he's already 'in the clear' as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just pointing out that he claimed something and clearly wasn't ready to offer something up in return which is flirting with breaking the rules previously posted. That said, the clever way to have had gotten around it would have been to just offer a mystery box.

Haha i have lots to offer and would be happy to add more info or i can call it a mystery box if you wish. I have 4 lots already written up that should appeal to all the different collectors.

Blanks would be 9.6 or better. Do you want stock images so you know exactly what blanks they are?

I can understand if I said I will push my offer in 5 days that would be unfair but within minutes threw up my offer.

Others have used stock images before. I'm not into sketches so it doesn't matter to me. I've always thought blanks are a nice offer when they are put up.

It is a nice offer, but some people are blank-specific in their blanks interest (ie the Spidey fan only collecting blanks that he could justify putting a spider-man sketch on)...

so even if you didnt have photos, knowing which ones they were would be a plus/incentive to increase the likelyhood of seeing the little guy with the red sign.

Current Offer:

X-men Blood Blank x3 *Stock image below* all raw @9.6 or better

blanksxmen_zps7199ed98.jpg

East of West Blank x2 *Stock image below* all raw @9.8 or better

blankeow_zps9f595fde.jpg

Green Lantern Blank x1 *stock photo below* raw at 9.6 or better

blankgreenlantern_zpsa52de220.jpg

Added Walking Dead 109 Blank x1 *stock photo below* raw at 9.6 or better

blanktwd_zps9c15bdca.jpg

Again shipping anywhere in North America on me else will discount $15.

If not claimed by the time I get back to my hotel room tonight will throw up something new.

nice offer bro

Current Offer:

X-men Blood Blank x3 *Stock image below* all raw @9.6 or better

blanksxmen_zps7199ed98.jpg

East of West Blank x2 *Stock image below* all raw @9.8 or better

blankeow_zps9f595fde.jpg

Green Lantern Blank x1 *stock photo below* raw at 9.6 or better

blankgreenlantern_zpsa52de220.jpg

Added Walking Dead 109 Blank x1 *stock photo below* raw at 9.6 or better

blanktwd_zps9c15bdca.jpg

Again shipping anywhere in North America on me else will discount $15.

If not claimed by the time I get back to my hotel room tonight will throw up something new.

:takeit:

I'll have my offer up shortly.

I love when a new offer is about to be put out but I hate the waiting. lol. That is why as a public service I always tell you guys the exact time the post will be placed (:

Got my books on Friday!

You must have sent twice as many books as offered! Cant wait to dig in on John Stewart and Guy Gardner goodness!

Told ya it was half mystery. (One of the best thing in the mystery books is Guy off Lobo)

Enjoy! (thumbs u

I love when a new offer is about to be put out but I hate the waiting. lol. That is why as a public service I always tell you guys the exact time the post will be placed (:

:frustrated:

Got my books on Friday!

Told ya it was half mystery. (One of the best thing in the mystery books is Guy off Lobo)

Enjoy! (thumbs u

god the censoring actually makes the sentence read WORSE!