• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Here.

All of this is added to my prior offer. You can pick whatever you want, some, 1, all of it, none of it. I'm going to tell you right now, most of this stuff isn't very desirable. regardless, it is what I have to offer, so if after this no one wants that is it. I really don't have anything else to offer. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for this. (Who even knew there were bionicle comics?)

0A285EBD-4772-4BE4-80E9-BB934F8EC315-10109-0000044C2F5765B4.jpg

If you don't have a NES though leave the game because not shipping media will cost me a bit more. If you do though and will actually play it please by all means take it.

:takeit: If you can ship everything to Canada. Some books will make good reading for my Nephews

I will help with some shipping cost but it does not have to be Super quick.. What ever is cheaper for you.

My 2c

I've noticed a few times people have claimed some very nice offers and in return have put up what I think were pretty low quality and undesireable offers of their own.

I think it goes against the spirit of this thread to take something that you really want and offer up something you (or probably anyone else) would not want.

But I don't think that is the problem with this thread.

The problem is, I think, that people are just standing by waiting for some hot item to come up so they can snatch it. If something is on the block and it's been sitting there for 2 days, claim that mess and offer up something better to keep the thread moving, positive, and upbeat. Don't just sit back waiting for someone to offer up a slab or SA book.

It would have been better for someone (even if they didn't want it) to just take those turtle books and keep the thread rolling than to bust the guy who offered it's balls because it wasn't the best offer.

It would have been better for someone (even if they didn't want it) to just take those turtle books and keep the thread rolling than to bust the guy who offered it's balls because it wasn't the best offer.

Good to see you've changed your ways lol

:kidaround:

Good to see you've changed your ways lol

:baiting:

i don't understand (shrug)

No biggie- I used the :baiting: gremlin :foryou:

I just remembered this...

This thread has been dead for 2 weeks. I don't mean to bust Liaton-9000's balls, but it would seem that no one is interested in the things you've offered.

Edit: :kidaround: is what I should have used, not :baiting:

Sorry techvoodoo

i'd have claimed his offer myself, infact i tried to offer another item because his was dead but was told to take it down, but if i recall correctly i had been the person to claim something just prior to him and i think claiming 2 things in a row is against the rules, and if not atleast bad form.

so ya, i've been trying to keep this thread going, and positive. try again.

I agree with voodoo. I saw the SW 1 still up for grabs. I knew it wouldn't last long so I passed on it figuring its best to go to someone who wants it compared to me who would have flipped it (against the spirit of the thread I believe). Every item I have wanted though is the item I miss out by a few minutes.

I don't think value should come into play. I'd rather see cheap, but cool/out of the ordinary items up for grabs.

I'm excited to see what is coming; I know that when I do claim something I know right away what I am putting up.

Guys, I really don't want this to turn into an argumentative thread in anyway (like the PSA forums Pay It Forward thread)

Perhaps we can just make a rule that if an item goes unclaimed for 7 days, the the poster should readjust his thread, and if the item still goes unclaimed for 3 days after the revisions, another poster can provide a book.

Just an idea...