• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

IF I took the offer what would you like to see to entice you to take my offer? I don't need this particular offer but I'm interested in seeing what people would want to see. The value of the item would have to be very close to the Civil War 3 slab but if you only would take a X-Men 1 at this point then its good info to have.

There have been lots of nice stuff offered in this thread. Regardless of the demand and/or value, the offers didn't fill my needs, so I passed. The Civil Wars #3 is a fine offer. It just doesn't fit my needs. Hopefully, somebody will take it. If not, maybe you have something else to offer?

In the past, I've offered what I thought were good offers. But if no one took any of them, I tried other offers. It takes a little more effort, but sometimes that is what it takes.

IF I took the offer what would you like to see to entice you to take my offer? I don't need this particular offer but I'm interested in seeing what people would want to see. The value of the item would have to be very close to the Civil War 3 slab but if you only would take a X-Men 1 at this point then its good info to have.

Here we go AGAIN VALUE there should be NO VALUE in the PIF :rulez:

+10

No need to mix it up. That offer is rock solid all by itself and should make junk donkeys regret and renounce their drek offering ways.

:taptaptap:

I don't have or offer drek.

+10

No need to mix it up. That offer is rock solid all by itself and should make junk donkeys regret and renounce their drek offering ways.

:taptaptap:

I don't have or offer drek.

lol lowercase, man. Lowercase.

I've got another batch of Marvel Stamps I am going to offer up this weekend for FREE without need or want of anything but that the taker PIF without needing to worry about somebody having to put something up in return and it being denied because it isn't valuable and/or cool enough. Be on the look out for them as I have to dig them out and take pictures.

I've got another batch of Marvel Stamps I am going to offer up this weekend for FREE without need or want of anything but that the taker PIF without needing to worry about somebody having to put something up in return and it being denied because it isn't valuable and/or cool enough. Be on the look out for them as I have to dig them out and take pictures.

This applies to my postal stamps as well. I just want to clean out my comic room.

There is a RAK thread.

Yep - all yours. Yay! I would have been really sad if it hadn't found a wonderful new home - that is the point of our fun after all.

I'll ship as soon as yours gets claimed.

Thanks!

The Civil War book is the current offer and still available right?

A great offer and really cool book!

It was and you claimed it didn't you :D

Yep - all yours. Yay! I would have been really sad if it hadn't found a wonderful new home - that is the point of our fun after all.

I'll ship as soon as yours gets claimed.

Thanks!

Sweet! My offers will be up in about 30 minutes...

Ok so I will cover shipping anywhere in the USA or will cover the first $15 of international shipping but with the size and weight of some of these items it could get really expensive to send overseas...

I am going to start with a couple of cool SDCC 2015 exclusive options. I would be happy to switch it up if there is no love for any of these offers but hopefully someone will take something quick....

Option 1

Mattel SDCC 2015 Exclusive Secret Wars Hot Wheels Set

&

Mattel SDCC 2015 Exclusive HotWheels Star Wars The Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper Car

Both New & Sealed

hot-wheels5_zpsotlf2bhm.jpg

SanDiegoComic-Con2015ExclusiveMarvelSecretWarsHotWheelsCharacterCar3Pack-UltimateSpider-Man2CSuperiorIronMan26CaptainAmerica_zpsjctfcbee.jpg

star-wars-giocattoli-comic-con-2015-hot-wheels-01_zpsni5l5quf.jpg

Option 2

Playmates & Nickelodeon SDCC 2015 Exclusive Large 11" Metal Mutant Leo

The TMNT 11” Metal Mutants Leonardo figure will be available in a limited production run, available only at the Nickelodeon Comic Con booth.

This deluxe 11” Leo figure is decked out with enough metal to take on the toughest space villain that dares to threaten earth!

· Leo comes with his signature Katana swords, designed with exclusive translucent blue blades

· Distinctive silver and blue vacuum metalized space gear, from head to toe

· Leo’s space gear consists of an oxygen converter, an alien decryption translator, and pulse boots

· Space gear is completely removable

· Fully articulated figure

· Comes packed out in an oversized blister package, secured in a second resealable box

New & Sealed

_57_zpss94cqo9h.jpg

2015_SDCC_Exclusive_TMNT_Metal_Mutant_Leonardo__scaled_600_zps2igffgs5.jpg