• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Yay, ok lets hope I do this right.

We may have to split shipping as I'm in UK, but otherwise, enjoy these, I know I did.

More Pents copies and runs coming after I do my first run at this.

Group 1:

Spider-Verse HC + Grab Bag of Spiderverse Tie-Ins (At Least 5 Floppies)

MarvelSpider-VerseHC-004.jpg

Group 2 Top Cow:

Think Tank Vol. 1-3 Slipcase Edition

TTVOLSC-2.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v1 51DoaL2OFFL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v2 51z4qpGBPKL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Group 3: BATMAN 41 (RIP Brucey)

Capullo, Mask & Sean Gordon Murphy Variants

1426415_ful.jpg

1426416_ful.jpg

$_1.JPG

BUMPING these up for you Smoak and Frost.

Instead of constantly bumping this thread, you should let the person who threw up a stagnating offer bump it.

I have spoke to him a couple times and tried to get him to show more details of the Spider-verse lot and said he should throw up some more offers. Guess he is content with what he offered. I am getting ready for it to revert back to me. I have pulled out some more stuff to try and make my last offers more appealing.

Where's the lynch mob at?? This the worst offer I have ever seen here!

That guy a couple weeks back copped a right load of grief for his offers and they were way better than this rubbish.

I wouldn't claim this if it was ALL of the above, and then some.

3 modern bats I can buy for five quid.... Promise pence keys and offer up this S***! GTFO!

DREKTACULAR!

That guy a couple weeks back copped a right load of grief for his offers and they were way better than this rubbish.

3 modern bats I can buy for five quid.... Promise pence keys and offer up this S***! GTFO!

DREKTACULAR!

And the most negative post in the Play It Forward thread this week goes to . .

DREKTACULAR!

And the most negative post in the Play It Forward thread this week goes to . .

The junk donkey in the hot seat?

Really don't mean to be negative but it's very hard not to be when like this holds it up for 4 days at a time!

Just look above... That fine collection of SA....... THAT IS HOW TO P.I.F!

Instead of constantly bumping this thread, you should let the person who threw up a stagnating offer bump it.

:whatev:

Is he wrong?

Apparently the first rule of PIF is that you don't talk about PIF. (shrug)

Especially when the person on the hot seat is most likely a shill...

That's the second time I've seen that theory bandied about. Interesting.

Perhaps he should change his name to Smoak And Mirrors. :shy:

I have spoke to him a couple times and tried to get him to show more details of the Spider-verse lot and said he should throw up some more offers. Guess he is content with what he offered. I am getting ready for it to revert back to me. I have pulled out some more stuff to try and make my last offers more appealing.

This is a shame. It was nice of you to offer to help him. I try to give new members a little leeway because it can be a bit confusing your first time and I hope that people enjoy their first experience and want to come back. I always offer to help them or give advice if they need it.

That being said though, if you are new to this or any type of thread like this, the time should be taken to review the rules and get a feel for how things work. Jumping in saying you only want to give, then later say you are not ready to give the good stuff yet is a ??? moment. He does not have to offer up expensive pence issues if he is not ready but he could still check in on the thread and update it at least once. Ultimately that is why the four day rule was implemented. It will revert back and next time he will have a better feel for it...hopefully.

Added some more options this time around. Here are the offers. Shipping is FREE to the US and I will cover up to $20 for International shipping.

Pick any two from the options below:

OPTION A: 11x17 Original Art by Brad Ashworth; Kratos (God of War) vs Spartacus

11412248_1592588367628621_3152847563105863007_n_zpskaarhwsu.jpg

OPTION B: 11x17 Original Art by Brad Ashworth; Planet of the Apes Homage

1690417_1582916371929154_4125089744250170558_n_zpspewhpb5w.jpg

OPTION C: OCT #2 Signed by Writer, Artist, and Actress Rosario Dawson (Netflix Daredevil)

11888110_1610326412521483_5074099464005553875_n_zpsmelljki9.jpg

OPTION D: Original art spray painted by Splattered Thoughs

11225448_1601915846695873_8856282931250560500_n_zpsfpwch98y.jpg

OPTION E: 11x17 Original art by Brian Bartja and Tim Yzaguirre

11200621_1566437233577068_3757289742146249599_n_zps7lsqkhmv.jpg

OPTION F: 11x17 Art Print by Nei Ruffino

11999025_1617217825165675_6030796070988959470_n_zpsuwpiiekc.jpg

OPTION G: Indie TPB lot

20150909_140747_resized_zpszpk39vlg.jpg

OPTION H: DC TPB/HC Lot (Batgirl is HC and still sealed)

20150909_140720_resized_zpsqbuaxcdg.jpg

OPTION I: Variant Lot

20150918_053406_resized_zpsoi6ndvgg.jpg

OPTION J: Marvel TPB Lot

20150918_053325_resized_zps3xm9wpkz.jpg

OPTION K: Hulk TPB Lot

20150918_053145_resized_zpsiddc8at7.jpg

OPTION L: Venom Lot

20150909_140617_resized_zpsg14eqab1.jpg

hey guys,

so admitedly i jumped into this thing not understanding how it works (i think thats obvious in my posts), I have 0 ill intentions. i could care very little about getting the books in question when compared to paying it foward and giving away some books and trades I no longer have need for.

not sure where the hate is coming from, but whatever I need to do to prove to you guys i'm in it for the right reason just let me know.

what do I need to do to just give away some books here?

do i need to up the ante, add more books, i'm really confused, and really tbh the whole thing is leaving a sour taste in my mouth when anything Pay it Fwd should be really a cool thing.

I'm definitely even willing to just drop out of the PIF system, so as to not hold things up (which it seems I'm doing) while still offering anyone who wants any of my books the chance to have them for free.