• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Sorry guys I dont know what's wrong with my thick skull and this seeminglu easy to understand concept.

I talked to Izzy via PM and we're cool on our end. Feel free to PM me, just let me know who I owe what.

You don't owe anyone anything right now. No one has claimed your offer yet. lol

Shut it man. He owes me $20 for something or other.

Sorry guys I dont know what's wrong with my thick skull and this seeminglu easy to understand concept.

I talked to Izzy via PM and we're cool on our end. Feel free to PM me, just let me know who I owe what.

You don't owe anyone anything right now. No one has claimed your offer yet. lol

Shut it man. He owes me $20 for something or other.

$5 to me as well. They are always handy for shipping costs… :D

Wow...that gave me a headache....

Welcome back – hope your trip was fine and the sorrowful moment turned serene for you and your friend's close ones. :)

Merci mo amis....it was heartbreaking and im having a very difficult time...the finality of it all was just crushing.

Yay, ok lets hope I do this right.

We may have to split shipping as I'm in UK, but otherwise, enjoy these, I know I did.

More Pents copies and runs coming after I do my first run at this.

Group 1:

Spider-Verse HC + Grab Bag of Spiderverse Tie-Ins (At Least 5 Floppies)

MarvelSpider-VerseHC-004.jpg

Group 2 Top Cow:

Think Tank Vol. 1-3 Slipcase Edition

TTVOLSC-2.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v1 51DoaL2OFFL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v2 51z4qpGBPKL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Group 3: BATMAN 41 (RIP Brucey)

Capullo, Mask & Sean Gordon Murphy Variants

1426415_ful.jpg

1426416_ful.jpg

$_1.JPG

Bumping up the current offers for Smoak. Also a heads up, omegadepot and smoak and frost both are onboard with CAHoakie's idea, so omegadepot is off the hotseat and set to ship out to me. I am holding the Silver Surfer #1, Iron Man #100, and DC graphic novel lot until someone picks up one of Smoak's offers. Thanks guys!

729900.jpg

Yay, ok lets hope I do this right.

We may have to split shipping as I'm in UK, but otherwise, enjoy these, I know I did.

More Pents copies and runs coming after I do my first run at this.

Group 1:

Spider-Verse HC + Grab Bag of Spiderverse Tie-Ins (At Least 5 Floppies)

MarvelSpider-VerseHC-004.jpg

Group 2 Top Cow:

Think Tank Vol. 1-3 Slipcase Edition

TTVOLSC-2.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v1 51DoaL2OFFL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v2 51z4qpGBPKL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Group 3: BATMAN 41 (RIP Brucey)

Capullo, Mask & Sean Gordon Murphy Variants

1426415_ful.jpg

1426416_ful.jpg

$_1.JPG

Hey guys I've been told yall are waiting on some Pence copies. I have mainly Key Pence copies, which might be hard for me to part with until I see something on here I really must have.

However if you want some run of the mill (SA/BA) pence copies, I can provide that.

Don't worry this won't be my only PIF.

Hey guys I've been told yall are waiting on some Pence copies. I have mainly Key Pence copies, which might be hard for me to part with until I see something on here I really must have.

However if you want some run of the mill (SA/BA) pence copies, I can provide that.

Don't worry this won't be my only PIF.

It may get someone to get off the fence if you posted up a picture of the Grab Bag of Spiderverse Tie-Ins (At Least 5 Floppies). Is a floppy a regular comic book?

You've been on here since 2006 and never heard the vernacular of "floppy" used when referencing a POC?

-Terry

giphy.gif

Not that I noticed. Someone says floppies a bunch of sexual stuff pops into my head. Or maybe those big black computer disks.