• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

You can also mix and match TPB with slabs. One choice each please!

sorry i forgot to add OR in the middle but! what happened? i thought the last offers were great!

No idea what happened there, tried to mix it up and give people plenty of different options. Thought Smoak and Frost was going to pick some stuff, but then they just disappeared. Bummed, I was looking forward to the stuff you had. Anyways, good luck with your offers!

Yeah rules are rules its all good. I'll get the next round. Rounding up books now to offer once I claim some.

Don't be so quick to give up. I bet if you start posting some nice pence books as offers people wont care.

Idk why I'm having such a hard time understanding what to do but.

IZZY: I'll take Silver Surfer 1.

or if im suppseod to take form Omega, I'll take Firestorm 1 and All Star Superman.

Now do I post my books, and how many?

^^

Idk why I'm having such a hard time understanding what to do but.

IZZY: I'll take Silver Surfer 1.

or if im suppseod to take form Omega, I'll take Firestorm 1 and All Star Superman.

Now do I post my books, and how many?

Up to you. Have fun with it and try to bundle books in a way to have someone else say "I really want that". This is the Pay if Forward thread so good karma goes to all people who offer up a little more then they take.

Yay, ok lets hope I do this right.

We may have to split shipping as I'm in UK, but otherwise, enjoy these, I know I did.

More Pents copies and runs coming after I do my first run at this.

Group 1:

Spider-Verse HC + Grab Bag of Spiderverse Tie-Ins (At Least 5 Floppies)

MarvelSpider-VerseHC-004.jpg

Group 2 Top Cow:

Think Tank Vol. 1-3 Slipcase Edition

TTVOLSC-2.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v1 51DoaL2OFFL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Aphrodite IX Rebirth v2 51z4qpGBPKL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Group 3: BATMAN 41 (RIP Brucey)

Capullo, Mask & Sean Gordon Murphy Variants

1426415_ful.jpg

1426416_ful.jpg

$_1.JPG

Smoak, you may win the award for hardest person to explain to how things work, lol I would say in the interest of everyone being happy, if you liked Izzy's books, claim those so he can have Omega's. Its a win win all around. If you three decide that is what you want to do just post it in PIF so we know that if it reverts, which person it reverts to.

Smoak, you may win the award for hardest person to explain to how things work, lol I would say in the interest of everyone being happy, if you liked Izzy's books, claim those so he can have Omega's. Its a win win all around. If you three decide that is what you want to do just post it in PIF so we know that if it reverts, which person it reverts to.

I like this guy, lol I sent a message to them both about this. Hope no one has any objections to it.

Sorry guys I dont know what's wrong with my thick skull and this seeminglu easy to understand concept.

I talked to Izzy via PM and we're cool on our end. Feel free to PM me, just let me know who I owe what.

You don't owe anyone anything right now. No one has claimed your offer yet. lol