• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Havent done this in a while but here are 3 choices. Id post pictures but im on my ipad and its too much work. I might post them later but i probably wont.

Option 1:

Pick any picture from a google image search and ill print it at home on my printer and mail it to you. Doesnt have to be sfw but if its too bad, ill pick a picture of my 5 month old and send that instead. I wont cover shipping and its going to cost $5 paypal personal to ship it.

Option 2:

Nothing. But you pay me $5 paypal personal.

Option 3:

You pick a thailand language movie on netflix and ill watch it, i refuse to enjoy it though. Ill also need $5 paypal personal for this as well.

These are 100% legit offers and the only ones ill do.

Havent done this in a while but here are 3 choices. Id post pictures but im on my ipad and its too much work. I might post them later but i probably wont.

Option 1:

Pick any picture from a google image search and ill print it at home on my printer and mail it to you. Doesnt have to be sfw but if its too bad, ill pick a picture of my 5 month old and send that instead. I wont cover shipping and its going to cost $5 paypal personal to ship it.

Option 2:

Option 3:

You pick a thailand language movie on netflix and ill watch it, i refuse to enjoy it though. Ill also need $5 paypal personal for this as well.

11ie4v5.jpg

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

You and I have always gotten along well both on the boards and in buying/selling so not for sure where this is coming from unless a certain person is putting you up to it. I rescind my take it and will let it revert to The Boys. Every aspect of this board is getting worse every day.

Just saw that you havent read the sandman, so if you want give me those preachers instead and keep the sandmans. I think they might sell better.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Look - bozo has paid us a visit

okay haven't done the PIF before... figured this might be the chance to move things along....

:takeit: I'll take option 5... the R and M stuff....

and i offer The Boys TPB 1-12 .... for those curious... thats from 1... all the extras... to done... I have no pic and will be gone most the day... heres a wiki link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comics) ...and i'll ship anywhere... oh yeah no one under 18 or gerbils

if this isn't right send me a nasty-gram

jesse

The-Boys_Volume_One.jpg

:bump: Current Offer

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

You and I have always gotten along well both on the boards and in buying/selling so not for sure where this is coming from unless a certain person is putting you up to it. I rescind my take it and will let it revert to The Boys. Every aspect of this board is getting worse every day.

Hokie, out of curiosity, how does youmechooz being an clown equal you rescinding your :takeit: from a newbie that was making an honest attempt at PIF for the first time? (shrug)

Or did I miss a shill somewhere? hm

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

:popcorn:

Generated in 0.007 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 9 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Who do you think put him up to it? hm