• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I think they are missing one person though.....

Stop talking in riddles and man up ..who do you keep talking about??

He can only be talking about Harvey but I can't imagine Harvey and Youmechooz sitting around talking about ways to disrupt the PIF thread. Not really sure why all the drama happened yesterday but lets get back on track. The current offer (CAHokie decided to pull his offer) looks great for people who want the chance to read a series.

Please don't throw my name anywhere in this turd of a thread. Just go back to trading for "books you've never owned before" :eyeroll: and leave me out of this show. (thumbs u

Our most benevolent leader has spoken! Death to the traders! Death to PIF! The streets will run red with Ninjak #1's!

PUfiMK2.gif

I think they are missing one person though.....

Stop talking in riddles and man up ..who do you keep talking about??

He can only be talking about Harvey but I can't imagine Harvey and Youmechooz sitting around talking about ways to disrupt the PIF thread. Not really sure why all the drama happened yesterday but lets get back on track. The current offer (CAHokie decided to pull his offer) looks great for people who want the chance to read a series.

Please don't throw my name anywhere in this turd of a thread. Just go back to trading for "books you've never owned before" :eyeroll: and leave me out of this show. (thumbs u

We might as well come clean j...

:D

I love you brother and have to admit I vemd93.gif with your PIF experience, but I can't claim any involvement. I've stayed out of the PIF nonsense since I stated my belief that it will never change awhile back. And people were right: I didn't participate in the thread so who am I to say how it should run. :angel:

Glad you found it amusing! (thumbs u To be clear though, I never said you had anything to do with it and had not spoken in any manner about it previously with 1Cool.

UPDATED OFFER

Choose one option and since they are all heavy they will be shipped Priority Mail boxed in the US only.

OPTION-1

The entire run of Preacher in TPB form. Catch up on the entire series right now before the show comes out.

21731920685_fbe39afd1c.jpg

OPTION-2

The Sandman run in TPB form. I never got a chance to read this but will still offer it up.

Sweet-Tooth-01-cov1.png

OPTION-4 Random TPB/HARDCOVER LOT

Daytripper (Hardcover) Excellent read and entire story is in this hardcover.

Planetary (TPB) 1-4

Ninjas and Vikings (TPB) 1 and 2

Resurrection Man (TPB) 1

I will fill the box with as many more trades/books as it will hold in addition to these.

<a  href=https://farm1.staticflickr.com/695/21545075069_b720646a95.jpg' alt='21545075069_b720646a95.jpg'>

OPTION-5 Full I-Zombie run in comic book form. 1-28. Will fill the box with other stuff as well.

21173222974_a247133f03.jpg

Ok, for the next lot you can pick one box. The box will be filled completely with a variety of stuff depending on the option and will have the main comic as the highlight.

OPTION-6 Spiderman/Carnage/Marvel Box

21795947065_5c00f01c58.jpg

OPTION-7 Amazing Spider-man/Black Cat/Marvel Box

21608074078_675c46b7d5.jpg

Free shipping in US Pick one option

Option 1

Superman lot

w7dir7.jpg

2q319xj.jpg

64nodx.jpg

mv55kw.jpg

30u7fpt.jpg