• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

:whee: I'm off the hook!

Woops, I mean nice grab! :grin::insane:

Now go read some Sandman!

I will, I will!!! I have had it on the to be read shelf but it keeps getting bumped. I am going to send it to Ajuillay to read first, then I will read it. After that I dont mind passing it on to anyone else who wants to give it a look.

I would like to give a shout out to Shadow. Since he joined this thread, he has been the definition of someone who tries to Pay it Forward the right way, every time, in the thread and outside of it. The board is a better place for having you around buddy. :applause:

Glad you found it amusing! (thumbs u To be clear though, I never said you had anything to do with it and had not spoken in any manner about it previously with 1Cool.

Nope - we didn't talk about it and I was obviously wrong with the assumption. Seemed obvious who you meant but it wasn't. I just got the San Diego books today so I'll get back to reading them.

OK, heres my offers!.. hope they strike someones interest! -

Shipping free anywhere in the US or Canada!

----------------

Offer 1 ---- X Men 4 cgc 9.8 - 1st Omega Red (hot book)

o7ojko.jpg

--------------

Offer 2 ----- Ghost Rider Sketch (9.6+ condition) By Mang / After Texiera! + 6 blanks! all NM or better - X Men '92/ Death of spiderman/ Secret invasion / A - Force / Mighty Thor / Ghost Rider

n4vytg.jpg

dbo5dc.jpg

-----------------

Offer 3 ---- 2 PS4 Games , Call of Duty /Ghost / Factory sealed, never opened + Assassins creed - black flag , opened, scratch free disc (only played a couple times)

2h2f3ts.jpg

----------------

Offer 4 ---- Gameboy Advanced Consale 2 (outstanding condition) + carry bag and 3 gameboy games (all used but in very good used condition) (Off road / Powder puff girls/ spongebob

2rfsqz5.jpg

2q8wsax.jpg

-----------------

Offer 5 ---- Key modern's lot / direct and UPC variants = Deadpool 1 (2xs) - Gambit 1 (2xs) - ASM 375 - Web of Spiderman 100 - X Men 317 (2xs) - All books are in VF/NM or better condition! (Deadpools and Gambits are NM- or better)

nbeky0.jpg

(thumbs u :headbang:

OK, heres my offers!.. hope they strike someones interest! -

Shipping free anywhere in the US or Canada!

----------------

Offer 1 ---- X Men 4 cgc 9.8 - 1st Omega Red (hot book)

o7ojko.jpg

--------------

Offer 2 ----- Ghost Rider Sketch (9.6+ condition) By Mang / After Texiera! + 6 blanks! all NM or better - X Men '92/ Death of spiderman/ Secret invasion / A - Force / Mighty Thor / Ghost Rider

n4vytg.jpg

dbo5dc.jpg

-----------------

Offer 3 ---- 2 PS4 Games , Call of Duty /Ghost / Factory sealed, never opened + Assassins creed - black flag , opened, scratch free disc (only played a couple times)

2h2f3ts.jpg

----------------

Offer 4 ---- Gameboy Advanced Consale 2 (outstanding condition) + carry bag and 3 gameboy games (all used but in very good used condition) (Off road / Powder puff girls/ spongebob

2rfsqz5.jpg

2q8wsax.jpg

-----------------

Offer 5 ---- Key modern's lot / direct and UPC variants = Deadpool 1 (2xs) - Gambit 1 (2xs) - ASM 375 - Web of Spiderman 100 - X Men 317 (2xs) - All books are in VF/NM or better condition! (Deadpools and Gambits are NM- or better)

nbeky0.jpg

(thumbs u :headbang:

:bump: