• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Havent done this in a while but here are 3 choices. Id post pictures but im on my ipad and its too much work. I might post them later but i probably wont.

Option 1:

Pick any picture from a google image search and ill print it at home on my printer and mail it to you. Doesnt have to be sfw but if its too bad, ill pick a picture of my 5 month old and send that instead. I wont cover shipping and its going to cost $5 paypal personal to ship it.

Option 2:

Nothing. But you pay me $5 paypal personal.

Option 3:

You pick a thailand language movie on netflix and ill watch it, i refuse to enjoy it though. Ill also need $5 paypal personal for this as well.

These are 100% legit offers and the only ones ill do.

So what your really saying is...

doofus_zpsihgs4mew.jpg

Havent done this in a while but here are 3 choices. Id post pictures but im on my ipad and its too much work. I might post them later but i probably wont.

Option 1:

Pick any picture from a google image search and ill print it at home on my printer and mail it to you. Doesnt have to be sfw but if its too bad, ill pick a picture of my 5 month old and send that instead. I wont cover shipping and its going to cost $5 paypal personal to ship it.

Option 2:

Option 3:

You pick a thailand language movie on netflix and ill watch it, i refuse to enjoy it though. Ill also need $5 paypal personal for this as well.

I'm curious about option 3. How would I know that you actually watched the movie I picked?

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

I'm curious about option 3. How would I know that you actually watched the movie I picked?

For another $5 PayPal personal you'll get a signed statement and for $5 PayPal personal, you can get it mailed to you. Or for $20 PayPal personal I'll record myself watching it

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

For another $5 PayPal personal you'll get a signed statement and for $5 PayPal personal, you can get it mailed to you. Or for $20 PayPal personal I'll record myself watching it

Can I choose your outfit for the video option?

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

eBay link in your sig line. hm