• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

18lpzndndr176jpg.jpg

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump: :bump: :bump::bump:

You guys are derailing this thread with your constant bickering and stupid memes. You are also burying my offers in older pages so someone who could want one won't even see them. Perhaps you can take your conversation to a PM or something.

I will post some additional offers that I think are attractive. I hope there is a collector out there who will take one and post some quality items in return.

I will pay $15 for shipping worldwide and the winning boardie will be responsible for the rest. Thanks for looking.

Offer 1: Star Wars Tales 9 CGC 9.4 - Maul vs Vader Photo Variant

6937248381_4f37274f90_z.jpg

Offer 2: Fallout 4 for Xbox One & Batman Arkham City for Xbox 360 - both are new and sealed

24701993782_d9f6e14dca_z.jpg

24705918922_566bddf245_z.jpg

Offer 3: Transformers Masterpiece Bluestreak TRU Exclusive - new and sealed

24524316830_2f55a757f6_z.jpg

Offer 4: X-Men 201 CGC 9.6 - 1st Cable as baby

24705920592_6f1ca8b3f9_z.jpg

Offer 5: Superman 199 - 1st Superman/Flash Race - F-/F grade

24730314661_63e344d8f0_c.jpg

24528271240_26ef3dea72_c.jpg

Offer 6: Superman 233 - Classic Neal Adams Kryptonite Chain Cover - F/VF (Back cover can use a press)

24528272780_619da345c0_c.jpg

24195618434_6032c64f10_c.jpg

The Transformers Masterpiece's are always cool.

i would take it in a heartbeat but i dont think i have anything of desire to offer.

I take back what I said - based on the books in your sales thread you have plenty of books that would do great!

i would take it in a heartbeat but i dont think i have anything of desire to offer.

I take back what I said - based on the books in your sales thread you have plenty of books that would do great!

But that would be more like paying it forward :fear: Did I say that ouldloud :whistle:

But that would be more like paying it forward :fear: Did I say that ouldloud :whistle:

I say take the Transformers, post up your For Sales, and avoid the Paypal 3%...

And you said you don't have anything worth offering....

Sorry to start out the morning with a snarky post but your post was probably the 50th time someone has said they have nothing to offer but then starts up a thread offering up killer books. The usual response is the books being offered are "business" book or not personal books. Of course people forget that almost all of the books offered in this thread could be considered business books since we all sell either here or elsewhere.

The ones who say they have nothing to offer or offer drek usually have links to their killer collections. They should clarify and say "nothing you would want that l'm willing to offer."

You know I love this thread...most of the stuff I'm offering I offered here first and it was called drek...the only things I didn't offer were the cgc books. I thought I put up good stuff for what I took but its all a matter of opinion

Also when you offer what you think are nice things and they even get grabbed immediately and the items still get trashed it makes you not want to participate further. Take that how you want. 2c and I'm out

You know I love this thread...most of the stuff I'm offering I offered here first and it was called drek...the only things I didn't offer were the cgc books. I thought I put up good stuff for what I took but its all a matter of opinion

Also when you offer what you think are nice things and they even get grabbed immediately and the items still get trashed it makes you not want to participate further. Take that how you want. 2c and I'm out

:signfunny:

Sorry to start out the morning with a snarky post but your post was probably the 50th time someone has said they have nothing to offer but then starts up a thread offering up killer books. The usual response is the books being offered are "business" book or not personal books. Of course people forget that almost all of the books offered in this thread could be considered business books since we all sell either here or elsewhere.

I've never sold a book in my life. Just because you use these threads to build inventory doesn't mean everyone does.

I've never sold a book in my life. Just because you use these threads to build inventory doesn't mean everyone does.

I said almost all books but I guess I also should have said almost all people sell books one way or another. I'd guess you were one of a handful of people who have never sold a book before. I would tend to say I trade books I have a bunch of to get books I don't have in this thread (as equally as possible +/-).

:bump:

I will pay $15 for shipping worldwide and the winning boardie will be responsible for the rest. Thanks for looking.

Offer 1: Star Wars Tales 9 CGC 9.4 - Maul vs Vader Photo Variant

6937248381_4f37274f90_z.jpg

Offer 2: Fallout 4 for Xbox One & Batman Arkham City for Xbox 360 - both are new and sealed

24701993782_d9f6e14dca_z.jpg

24705918922_566bddf245_z.jpg

Offer 3: Transformers Masterpiece Bluestreak TRU Exclusive - new and sealed

24524316830_2f55a757f6_z.jpg

Offer 4: X-Men 201 CGC 9.6 - 1st Cable as baby

24705920592_6f1ca8b3f9_z.jpg

Offer 5: Superman 199 - 1st Superman/Flash Race - F-/F grade

Offer 6: Superman 233 - Classic Neal Adams Kryptonite Chain Cover - F/VF (Back cover can use a press)

This thread is literally the exact opposite of what it is supposed to be. I give it ***** and I would give it six if possible.

yoamm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Looking at the first 20 pages or so it looks like it intended to be a way for people to give away (trade) stuff they had around the house that they didn't need anymore (TPBs, random runs of books). I'd think current shipping cost would get in the way of that type of thread.

The 'all the good books are my business books-I'm not allowed to offer them' is such a tired excuse. If you don't have any good books to offer up, why'd ya take a good book?? Knowing that going in?? huh??

The 'all the good books are my business books-I'm not allowed to offer them' is such a tired excuse. If you don't have any good books to offer up, why'd ya take a good book?? Knowing that going in?? huh??

Because these Donkeys are like Rodger Rabbit and the shave and a haircut bit.

You put out something out they want and even though they just took something an hour ago, they start sweating... trembling. ... eyes watering ..

Da da da da da...

DON KEY

This thread is literally the exact opposite of what it is supposed to be. I give it ***** and I would give it six if possible.

yoamm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Looking at the first 20 pages or so it looks like it intended to be a way for people to give away (trade) stuff they had around the house that they didn't need anymore (TPBs, random runs of books). I'd think current shipping cost would get in the way of that type of thread.

Precisely. I really don’t get this insistence in saying "the thread is the exact opposite of what it was meant to be", while there is this idea of "paying forward", I believe NamesJay did not overload it with such added meaning.

Also very right. Kav is always – um almost always :D – wise. (thumbs u

WhoCanNeverBeSure.jpg_zps7j2ucloc.gif