• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

The 'all the good books are my business books-I'm not allowed to offer them' is such a tired excuse. If you don't have any good books to offer up, why'd ya take a good book?? Knowing that going in?? huh??

I'm not sure if you are referring to me since this is my first time participating. I'm not worried about my stuff not being taken. I think my offers are good and are part of my collection, and I honestly tried to match value/demand. I have no problem keeping my items after the 4 days are up. If I lose out on the comic I took, it's ok too. I'm sure I can buy it somewhere later.

That said I think that some people here love to jump on anyone who makes a mistake, even if its a minor wording error such as ss5rmp. He said he had nothing to offer for my items, which is fine by me. If he wants to sell his stuff instead, who are we to judge him. That is his decision to make. I'm sure we all have things that are in demand but we would rather keep or sell over offering in this thread. So he made a comment about having nothing to offer in this thread and then gets crushed by folks when he really didn't do anything wrong. That just shows greed in their part. If people want to police this thread so other don't take advantage of the system that's fine, but the constant disrespectful comments and greed on their part is wrong. These boards are becoming unwelcoming. 2c

The 'all the good books are my business books-I'm not allowed to offer them' is such a tired excuse. If you don't have any good books to offer up, why'd ya take a good book?? Knowing that going in?? huh??

I'm not sure if you are referring to me since this is my first time participating. I'm not worried about my stuff not being taken. I think my offers are good and are part of my collection, and I honestly tried to match value/demand. I have no problem keeping my items after the 4 days are up. If I lose out on the comic I took, it's ok too. I'm sure I can buy it somewhere later.

That said I think that some people here love to jump on anyone who makes a mistake, even if its a minor wording error such as ss5rmp. He said he had nothing to offer for my items, which is fine by me. If he wants to sell his stuff instead, who are we to judge him. That is his decision to make. I'm sure we all have things that are in demand but we would rather keep or sell over offering in this thread. So he made a comment about having nothing to offer in this thread and then gets crushed by folks when he really didn't do anything wrong. That just shows greed in their part. If people want to police this thread so other don't take advantage of the system that's fine, but the constant disrespectful comments and greed on their part is wrong. These boards are becoming unwelcoming. 2c

No it was a general comment.

I'm serious, ..

Side note: that fallout 4 is worth more than one would think. Great game

It's 100hr-200hr commitment to finish, but its a great game. It also comes with a code for Fallout 3.

I know I will play it eventually even if someone takes my copy here. Just need the time. :)

:signofftopic: I ended the main story. HUGE world to explore. I was going to go for the Platinum, but going back through it multiple times to end it the different ways for the trophies is another monster to attempt. Maybe I'll just load a save and start from there and get the achievements... :idea:

:bump:

I will pay $15 for shipping worldwide and the winning boardie will be responsible for the rest. Thanks for looking.

Offer 1: Star Wars Tales 9 CGC 9.4 - Maul vs Vader Photo Variant

6937248381_4f37274f90_z.jpg

Offer 2: Fallout 4 for Xbox One & Batman Arkham City for Xbox 360 - both are new and sealed

24701993782_d9f6e14dca_z.jpg

24705918922_566bddf245_z.jpg

Offer 3: Transformers Masterpiece Bluestreak TRU Exclusive - new and sealed

24524316830_2f55a757f6_z.jpg

Offer 4: X-Men 201 CGC 9.6 - 1st Cable as baby

24705920592_6f1ca8b3f9_z.jpg

Offer 5: Superman 199 - 1st Superman/Flash Race - F-/F grade

Offer 6: Superman 233 - Classic Neal Adams Kryptonite Chain Cover - F/VF (Back cover can use a press)

Offer 6: Superman 233 - Classic Neal Adams Kryptonite Chain Cover

I'm shocked no one has claimed this cover

That's gotta be a couple hundred K OA

I didn't really care for Fallout 4. I wrote a review of it.

http://www.nerdgoblin.com/fallout-4-sort-sucks/

Yes I played it and it felt too much like Fallout 3. I loved the heck out of that game, but I'm looking for something different. It was also too violent to play with my kids around. I went right back to Destiny.